Prince of pop says Muslims are happy to wear burqas
Prince, known for his song 'Kiss', a pop artist of the 80s and 90s, and still reigning today, celebrates Islam as a happy choice.
Singer Prince Rogers Nelson a.k.a. Prince, who is very much into religion and music, has said that Islamic people are happy to wear burqas.
Prince, 53, who embraced religion fully and became a Jehovah's Witness about a decade ago, said its fun being in Islamic countries, where there is only one religion.
"It's fun being in Islamic countries, to know there's only one religion. There's order," CBS News quoted him as telling the Guardian.
"You wear a burqa. There's no choice. People are happy with that," he added.
He suggested people who aren't happy with that are the kind of people who are never happy with anything. (ANI)
- Islamic smartphone to purify technology craving
- Epic fail: Iraqi politician "caught" faking religion to boost election campaign
- Post-burqa ban: Will France lose out on Mideast flashy tourism?
- Toy boy love: UK granny in kerfuffle with government over bringing her Tunisian hubby home
- I'm loving it (in Braille): McDonalds Amman launches menu for the blind