Prince of pop says Muslims are happy to wear burqas
Singer Prince Rogers Nelson a.k.a. Prince, who is very much into religion and music, has said that Islamic people are happy to wear burqas.
Prince, 53, who embraced religion fully and became a Jehovah's Witness about a decade ago, said its fun being in Islamic countries, where there is only one religion.
"It's fun being in Islamic countries, to know there's only one religion. There's order," CBS News quoted him as telling the Guardian.
"You wear a burqa. There's no choice. People are happy with that," he added.
He suggested people who aren't happy with that are the kind of people who are never happy with anything. (ANI)
- Bigotry and religion - a combustible mix.
- Rebranding Madinah not neccessary- keep religious identity!
- How to avoid wardrobe faux pas at Ramadan: Foreigners advised to dress sensitively
- Islamic smartphone to purify technology craving
- "We aren't the ones who insult religion" Bassem Youssef speaks out before visiting the prosecutor-general