Prince of pop says Muslims are happy to wear burqas
Singer Prince Rogers Nelson a.k.a. Prince, who is very much into religion and music, has said that Islamic people are happy to wear burqas.
Prince, 53, who embraced religion fully and became a Jehovah's Witness about a decade ago, said its fun being in Islamic countries, where there is only one religion.
"It's fun being in Islamic countries, to know there's only one religion. There's order," CBS News quoted him as telling the Guardian.
"You wear a burqa. There's no choice. People are happy with that," he added.
He suggested people who aren't happy with that are the kind of people who are never happy with anything. (ANI)
- Bigotry and religion - a combustible mix.
- #MuslimApologies calls for an end to the Islamic State, but also to the discrimination it brings everyday Muslims
- Rebranding Madinah not neccessary- keep religious identity!
- Shariah Law: Applies to Princes and Paupers alike
- How to avoid wardrobe faux pas at Ramadan: Foreigners advised to dress sensitively