- The trial of Khalifa case starts today without Khalifa himself.- Mohamed Bouricha, the "ex-Wali de Blida" stays under legal control. - Various and sometimes contradictory reactions by Arab leaders concerning Saddam's execution by hanging.- Traffic accident in Oran kills five people.- 35 Moroccans were arrested by the GGF along the western border.
- Khalifa trial starts today. Feels like an unfinished business.- Algeria plans to generate electric power through nuclear power station.- War in Iraq: More and more losses for American forces.- The national council of investment gives its nod for Cevital to launch five new projects.- Football : Quarter final of the Arab champions league: El Faisali to face ES Sétif - Souk Aharas: New financial perspectives for 2007.- Mehri and Bentoumi say the silence of the Arabs following Saddam's execution is another "tragedy".- France : Abdenour Bidar's book : "Sortir l'Islam de la cave".
- Protecting archaeological inheritance.- Less than 40 000 vehicles went for technical check in four months.- Lecture concerning the relation between nuclear power and peace: Africa looking for the benefits of nuclear power.- Iran – Israel: Israel might use tactical nuke against Iran according to the Sunday Times.- Football: Third day of the Arab champions league.- Algiers selected as 2007 capital of Arab culture.
- 303 people to testify concerning in Khalifa case.- Post-mortem pleading for Saddam Hussein.- Mainstream poetry has to be preserved.
- Regional African conference concerning nuclear power: Algiers center of peace and scientific diplomacy.- 49 families about to be relocated after a transit center burnt.- 144.500,00 DA set for this year's Zakat.- Encouraging entrepreneurs.- Tizi-ouzou : 1.000 billion cents dedicated to habitat.- 11.000 workers waiting for a part of their salary.
- Rebrab claiming that Algeria will become one of the largest sugar producers in the world.- The Wali has to respect the people in charge.- 25% of the vehicles did not take the technical check.- First suspect arrested in the case of a seventy year old person who has been murdered in Aftis.- 16 year old judoka Malik Kareb going towards Africa.- Strange cat disease in Larbaâ Nath Irathen.- Thieves breaking into a school in Seddouk.- 230 public pharmaceutical dispensaries about to be sold.