British Airways announced its 2010 Christmas fare; customers can fly Cairo or Sharm El Sheikh to London from just EGP 2400* including taxes. To take advantage of the offer must book by 23 December 2010 for outbound travel on 24, 25, 26 or 27 Decemeber 2010 from Cairo, or 24 December only for Sharm El Sheikh. All return should be completed by 31 January 2010.
“There’s really nothing quite as special as spending Christmas in London,” said Mervat Alfy, Country Commercial Manager for British Airways in Egypt. “British Airways is excited to offer our award-winning services at an excellent value for travellers looking to spend an unforgettable Christmas holiday.”
British Airways is to launch new services to London Gatwick from Marrakech next year in direct competition with the low cost carriers.
A mix of Boeing 737’s and Airbus A319’s will operate the thrice-weekly service which departs Gatwick on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, returning the same evening.
British Airways last flew to Marrakech as GB Airways. The service operated from October 2002 until March 2008, when the route was discontinued following GB’s takeover by easyJet.
• Valid for CAI/SSH to London only in World Traveller – QNNAFR
• Fares are inclusive of taxes and subject to availability
• Flights must be booked by 23 December 2010, subject to availability
• All outbound travel must commence between 24 to 27 December 2010 from Cairo, or 24th December 2010 from Sharm El Sheikh
• Minimum stay 3 days, all return travel to be completed by 31 January 2011
• Child fare 75%of the published fare, infant fare 10%of published fare
• Original fares rules apply. Fare is valid on Britsh Airways only and is non-endorsable
• Non-refundable, but changeable at EGP650 per person before/after departure, plus any difference in fare
• Hotel prices are in Egyptian Pounds per person, per night, based on two adults sharing the lowest room type available
• Please check fare rules for full conditions, or visit: www.ba.com/christmaspromo