Two of the suspected Burgas bombers have been identified as part of Hezbollah's military wing  and are now living in Lebanon, a top Bulgarian security official told AP on Wednesday.
The third bomber, who died during the incident that killed five Israeli tourists in Bulgaria last year, has so far not been identified, despite traces of their DNA being found at the scene.
With the names of the two living bombers now known, Bulgaria is looking to track them down in the Middle East, although the men also have Canadian and Australian passports.
Stanimir Florov, head of Bulgaria's anti-terror unit said: “we have asked Lebanese authorities to assist in our investigation.”
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Nickolay Mladenov  told al-Arabiya on Tuesday, that they had strong reason to suspect Hezbollah were behind the July 18 attack and that the bombing would "not go without consequences" for the Shia group . Naim Qassem, deputy leader of Hezbollah, claimed on Wednesday that the charges against them were baseless  and part of a global conspiracy, instigated by Israel.