A fire broke out Wednesday morning in the building of the Consulate General of Kuwait in Dubai, damaging several offices and a theater on the ground floor, however no casualties were reported.
Flames extended to the upper floor of the building causing minor damages to the wall. According to Kuwaiti Acting Consul General Ghazi Hamed Al Fadhli, an initial investigation in the matter has found that a power short circuit was the main reason behind the fire flare up in the ground floor, Emirates News Agency reported.
Dubai Civil Defense brigades arrived on the scene and promptly put out the fire, Al Fadhli said. (Albawaba.com)