The death toll of last week's deadly bombing in the Beirut's southern suburb of Haret Hreik  rose to six as Al-Manar TV journalist Abbas Karnib succumbed to his wounds on Monday.
Karnib, who had worked for more than 20 years in the TV station, was submitted to Bahman hospital after being critically injured in the head.
The al-Qaida-affiliated Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant on Saturday claimed credit for the bombing  that killed five people and wounded 77 others.
It was the latest strike against Hezbollah, whose fighters are aiding Syrian President Bashar Assad .
The army said Saturday that a young man from the North was the bomber who blew himself up.
"Investigations are ongoing by the relevant judicial authorities to uncover the full details of the event," it added.
An official from Satem's native area of Wadi Khaled told Agence France Presse on Friday suspicions over the 20-year-old's role were based on a family document found at the scene of the blast .
Satem's father was then called in for DNA tests.