- Boutlefika wants to show his people, his government and the world that he is still the one in charge in Algeria.- 2006: a good year for Morocco and its image worldwide.- Excellent economic and financial situation for the Holding company Al Omrane.- E.U. regaining confidence for 50th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.- Doing Business 2007: Morocco ranking 115th out of 175.- The "Albert Grislin" building in Casablanca represents a high class design
- Judgment expected to be given on January the 15th concerning the Nichane case.- CGEM is about to promote social responsibilities thanks to a new label for companies.- Fix and mobile phone market needs specific regulation. The ANRT sets the return on capital for the operators.
- Another baby died in Anfgou because of the cold winter.- 6 NGO's organized a demonstration against the "Bush policy" in Rabat and promotes boycott movement of American activities inside Moroccan territory.
- Farmers worried about dryness and aridity- According to the Sunday times, Israel might use nuke against Iran.- Will somebody represent the people from Safi in the new parliament?
- Tuesday, the whole Morocco will celebrate the 63rd anniversary of the manifesto of independence.- National vaccination campaign for the children.- No traffic problems for the holidays.- Shotgun murder attempt on a police officer in Laayayda.- One step closer for the autonomy of the southern counties thanks to the U.N. last vote concerning the Sahara.
- Farmers express their concern about this year's severe dryness which follows a trend that started in the early80's.- A medical team ready to help people suffering from the cold in Amesgou.- Thousands of Moroccans have protested in front of the U.S embassy in reaction of Saddam's death.- Bush about to reveal his new war policy in Iraq after the loss of 3.000 American soldiers. - Israel's plan to use tactical nuke against Iran. (according to the Sunday Times)