Egyptian actor and head of the Egyptian Actors Union Youssef Sha’ban has lost his apartment’s personal office to a fire!, reported ‘Al Sharq Al Awsat’ daily newspaper.
A fire in the actor’s apartment burned down Sha’ban’s private room before Egyptian firemen could control the fire and stop it from spreading throughout the house.
Meanwhile, residents of the building were reportedly petrified from the sight of flames pushing out the actor’s home window.
However, according to a specialist from the forensics office, no foul play was found and the fire was attributed to an accidental electric mass.
An electrical problem in the air-conditioning system led to the full-fledged fire, reported the specialist – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com )