Manchester City  midfielder Yaya Toure  has ruled out a move to Paris Saint-Germain  amid speculation that he could be on the verge of leaving the reigning Premier League  champions.The 29-year-old's representative, Dimitri Seluk, set a deadline of Saturday for City to agree a new deal with his client, while there have even been suggestions that Toure would buy out his contact at the end of the season.
As exclusively revealed by Goal.com earlier this week, the former Barcelona midfielder is now preparing for showdown talks with City officials after returning from international duty.But Toure has ruled out a move to Ligue 1 leaders PSG, dismissing rumours that he had discussed a move away from the club, and reaffirmed his commitment to Man City."No, I don't think of PSG," Toure told Sport-Ivoire. "You know that with approach of the transfer window, there are many things that are said in the newspapers."We are professional and so far I have not given any agreement with any club. I am for the moment a City player and I will fight so that we finished the season in good conditions."Toure's lucrative contract is due to expire in 2015, and though he hinted at struggles over a new deal, his main focus is on enjoying his football."In a club there are players and administrators," Toure added. "We are like soldiers and we carry out what employers say."The most important thing for me is to continue to have fun and to entertain the public."