Dumond opens 7th store in the UAE
Dumond- the fashionable Brazilian footwear brand is set to open its doors in Sharjah at Sahara Centre on the 20th of August. This store will be Dumond's first store in the Emirate and its 7th store in UAE.
The Dumond store covers a retail space of approx. 1,000 sq ft and will offer customers its wide range of stylish footwear & handbags in store.
"Dumond has been very well received by customers across its 6 stores within the UAE. Sahara Centre is a prime mall and easily accessible to shoppers in Sharjah, making it a great location to position our brand" stated Bhavesh Shah, Brand Manager – Dumond.
Dumond further plans on strengthening its presence in the region with stores in Major Malls by the year end.
- Private jets are more worthwhile? Why top ME airlines are scaling back on first class
- Things to watch for: what to consider when buying a new TV
- Where there is Dubai, there is spending: international buyers keep UAE's superyacht market afloat
- Muslims in America: $98 billion worth of disposable income
- Other than showing off: can diamonds be bought for investment purposes?
- Steve Madden opens at Mirdif City Centre
- Turkish Airlines celebrates Istanbul Shopping Festival by offering more baggage allowance for travelers from the UAE
- The region's premier luxury fashion event launches: Fortnight of Fashion
- Reebok on expansion outlook: opens another store at Mirdif City Centre in UAE