Dumond opens 7th store in the UAE
Dumond- the fashionable Brazilian footwear brand is set to open its doors in Sharjah at Sahara Centre on the 20th of August. This store will be Dumond's first store in the Emirate and its 7th store in UAE.
The Dumond store covers a retail space of approx. 1,000 sq ft and will offer customers its wide range of stylish footwear & handbags in store.
"Dumond has been very well received by customers across its 6 stores within the UAE. Sahara Centre is a prime mall and easily accessible to shoppers in Sharjah, making it a great location to position our brand" stated Bhavesh Shah, Brand Manager – Dumond.
Dumond further plans on strengthening its presence in the region with stores in Major Malls by the year end.
- Why this UAE sector will grow 33 percent in less than three years
- Over the top: An inside look into the $2723 opportunity to have dinner at the top of Burj Khalifa
- UAE is dressing up for its new emerging industry
- Smart cards for Egypt's bread: achieving what was once rendered impossible?
- Move aside Paris, Dubai is planning a very 'fashionable' economy