Dumond opens 7th store in the UAE
Dumond- the fashionable Brazilian footwear brand is set to open its doors in Sharjah at Sahara Centre on the 20th of August. This store will be Dumond's first store in the Emirate and its 7th store in UAE.
The Dumond store covers a retail space of approx. 1,000 sq ft and will offer customers its wide range of stylish footwear & handbags in store.
"Dumond has been very well received by customers across its 6 stores within the UAE. Sahara Centre is a prime mall and easily accessible to shoppers in Sharjah, making it a great location to position our brand" stated Bhavesh Shah, Brand Manager – Dumond.
Dumond further plans on strengthening its presence in the region with stores in Major Malls by the year end.
- Beirut's new thriving business: a women's cafe for veiled women
- Give me the gold! Why Middle East demand for the precious metal in the jewelry business is growing 25+ percent annually
- GCC retailers must invest in customer's 'emotions' to succeed
- Why are Arabs obsessed with burgers and Kim Kardashian?
- Interview with Damas' CEO provides exclusive insight into their global expansion plans