Dumond opens 7th store in the UAE
Dumond- the fashionable Brazilian footwear brand is set to open its doors in Sharjah at Sahara Centre on the 20th of August. This store will be Dumond's first store in the Emirate and its 7th store in UAE.
The Dumond store covers a retail space of approx. 1,000 sq ft and will offer customers its wide range of stylish footwear & handbags in store.
"Dumond has been very well received by customers across its 6 stores within the UAE. Sahara Centre is a prime mall and easily accessible to shoppers in Sharjah, making it a great location to position our brand" stated Bhavesh Shah, Brand Manager – Dumond.
Dumond further plans on strengthening its presence in the region with stores in Major Malls by the year end.
- Staying home this year: how's Dubai's Shopping Festival faring in the absence of Russian shoppers?
- Living in the UAE? Here are the top ten ways to end up richer in 2015
- A 'quieter' shopping festival and ghosts of 2009: can Dubai move forward with $50 dollar oil?
- Retail 'therapy' for weak economies? ME among world's top 10 luxury markets
- Private jets are more worthwhile? Why top ME airlines are scaling back on first class
- Steve Madden opens at Mirdif City Centre
- Turkish Airlines celebrates Istanbul Shopping Festival by offering more baggage allowance for travelers from the UAE
- The region's premier luxury fashion event launches: Fortnight of Fashion
- Reebok on expansion outlook: opens another store at Mirdif City Centre in UAE