Emaar Retail and Standard Chartered announce strategic partnership
Emaar Retail LLC, a pioneer in innovative entertainment, leisure and retail concepts, has partnered with Standard Chartered Bank to drive an extensive range of initiatives for the Bank's customers at Dubai Ice Rink and Reel Cinemas in The Dubai Mall. The partnership follows on from the success of the Bank's recent Dubai Mall branch opening.
Additionally, Standard Chartered Bank's new brand promise, 'Here for good,' will be displayed on the Middle East's largest indoor advertising board measuring 64m x 20m on the wall at Dubai Ice Rink.
Arif Amiri, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Retail LLC, and Chris de Bruin, Standard Chartered's Head of Consumer Banking, recently, signed the partnership agreement. Aimed at strengthening visitor engagement, the partnership will see Standard Chartered introduce a range of initiatives that add value to the visitors' shopping and leisure experience at the mall.
Arif Amiri said: "The leisure attractions at The Dubai Mall attract millions of visitors every month, and serve as ideal platforms to reach out to an audience representing all cross-sections of the society. Our partnership with Standard Chartered Bank will drive the premier financial institution to strengthen its outreach through a strategic positioning in the world's largest shopping and entertainment destination."
Chris de Bruin explained: "Our brand promise, 'Here for good,' is all about our commitment to our customers, our markets, and the communities in which we operate. This tie up with Emaar Retail LLC reinforces our brand promise and helps embed our strategy of becoming a truly customer focused organisation by rewarding and recognising our customers."
Priority Banking members will also have privileged access to the facilities and amenities of Emaar Hospitality Group. These include access to polo matches at Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, sponsorship benefits at The Address Montgomerie Dubai, private charter facilities with Dubai Marina Yacht club and special entitlements at Arabian Ranches Golf Club.
The Bank has adopted one of the Platinum Movie Suites at Reel Cinemas and will host free weekly screenings for many of its Priority and SME customers. Several lifestyle initiatives will also be rolled out at Dubai Ice Rink, including 50 per cent off on general ice skating sessions for all Standard Chartered credit card holders, 50 per cent off on presenting Priority and Gold business debit cards, and 25 per cent off for all other debit card holders. There will also be special Tuesday and Friday happy hour sessions between 10am and 12pm providing the Bank's debit and credit card holders to purchase two tickets for the price of one, and 25 per cent discount on all debit and credit card holders for five ice skating training sessions.
- Staying home this year: how's Dubai's Shopping Festival faring in the absence of Russian shoppers?
- Living in the UAE? Here are the top ten ways to end up richer in 2015
- A 'quieter' shopping festival and ghosts of 2009: can Dubai move forward with $50 dollar oil?
- Retail 'therapy' for weak economies? ME among world's top 10 luxury markets
- Private jets are more worthwhile? Why top ME airlines are scaling back on first class
- Emaar Retail renews partnership with Standard Chartered Bank to strengthen customer engagement
- Standard Chartered Private Equity announces US$ 35 million equity investment in Al Jazeera Agricultural Company - Jordan
- Standard Chartered Private Equity announces US$ 75 million equity investment in Topaz Energy and Marine
- Standard Chartered Bank Jordan ties deal with Safeway