HUGO BOSS opens new high-end store concept in Mall of The Emirates
On December 15, HUGO BOSS re-opened a BOSS store in Dubai in collaboration with BinHendi Enterprise. Moved to a bigger location in the prestigious Mall of the Emirates, one of Dubai's largest shopping malls, the new outlet extends over some 4,500 square feet and features the HUGO BOSS fashions and accessories collections from BOSS Black, BOSS Selection and BOSS Green.
An exclusive, modern shop design will enhance the joint presentation of the various collections. Implementing the latest-generation store concept integrating rich walnut backdrops, stainless steel and lacquered magnolia shelving, the new store boasts of signature materials representing the sophisticated, contemporary and luxurious HUGO BOSS look.
Mohi-din BinHendi, president of BinHendi Enterprises and Izzat Traboulsi, Managing Director of the Fashion Trading Company s.a.r.l.– the agent of HUGO BOSS in the Middle East inaugurated the boutique at the in-store launch event held on December 15th 2010.
Mohi-din BinHendi is convinced that the re-opening of HUGO BOSS in this particular location will further boost BinHendi's reputation for bringing the best in products and services to their customers in the UAE: "HUGO BOSS already has a huge dedicated following among clientele in the region and all over the world, thus making HUGO BOSS a truly global brand of choice. This store is sure to be another successful ambassador of BinHendi's exclusive fashion division", says Mr. BinHendi.
"It is a great opportunity to show our latest luxury concept along the new extension of the Mall of the Emirates. Our dedicated area for BOSS Selection further transmits the idea of a luxurious outlet offering high-end products only. In addition, we created a large area for the Women's collections as HUGO BOSS is steadily growing and showing great results in that segment. With BinHendi Enterprises, we are sure that the launch will be a great success", says Mr. Traboulsi.
- HMC’s Engineering Department holds employee training certification ceremony
- HMC requires parents or guardians to be present during a medical assessment of their sick children
- How the other half live: 50 percent of Egypt's farmers own less than 15 percent of agricultural land
- Chinese car makers ready to manoeuvre the UAE market
- A scent of growth: perfume market hits $5 billion in the Middle East
- Arabesque To Open New Concept Store at Sunset Mall
- High-end fashion brand ‘La Martina’ makes Middle East debut with signature store at The Dubai Mall
- Arabesque to open new concept store at Sunset Mall
- Areej opens new store at Sharjah City Centre
- Luxury fashion retailers confirm opening at The Dubai Mall’s Fashion Avenue Dedicated haute couture precinct to feature over 70 signature stores Stat