IDdesign opens in Mirdif City Centre
IDdesign, the popular up-market furniture and home accessories retailer, has opened the doors of its newest UAE store in Dubai's newest mall - Mirdif City Centre.
The 17,000 square foot IDdesign store features a huge range of sofas; beds; dining, outdoor and office furniture; plus the very latest in home accessories for discerning Mirdif shoppers. The new store also features a very special section of designer children's furniture.
Raed Dibs, General Manager of IDdesign, said: "Mirdif City Centre is a super regional shopping mall which includes some of the biggest and best retailers in the Middle East. Our new store has an amazing selection of stylish international furniture and accessories, and the location couldn't be better. Mirdif is a large catchment area and to have one of our showrooms here is excellent news for us from a business perspective and excellent news for our customers too."
The new store will have all the services that the company is renowned for, including its exclusive 'mydesign' service, where customers can seek advice from one of IDdesign's very own interior designers, who will guide them through the maze of home décor – advising on furniture, accessories, wallpapering, paintwork, and even flooring.
Dibs added, "The ID promise is to give people ideas and inspiration for good living – we are not just about selling furniture and accessories. Our stores reflect this thinking with products displayed as they would be in someone's home. This helps our customers to visualize objects in their own homes and creates a truly enjoyable shopping experience."
With the addition of the Mirdif City Centre store, IDdesign now has four stores in the UAE. Its other outlets are in the Mall of the Emirates and Deira (Dubai-Sharjah Road), Dubai and the Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi.
- Lebanese waters severely polluted with chemicals
- HMC’s Engineering Department holds employee training certification ceremony
- HMC requires parents or guardians to be present during a medical assessment of their sick children
- How the other half live: 50 percent of Egypt's farmers own less than 15 percent of agricultural land
- Chinese car makers ready to manoeuvre the UAE market
- UAE furniture and home decoration retail market reaches US$ 600 million
- Explore a world of flavours at Mirdif City Centre’s tribute to foodies across the city with a month-long Festival of Food
- Steve Madden opens at Mirdif City Centre
- IDdesign’s Redesigned Mall of the Emirates Store
- DHL opens new retail servicepoint in Mirdif City Centre