Shoe Mart forays into Yemen with the launch of its first store
Shoe Mart the region's largest fashion footwear retailer launched its first store in Yemen. The expansion has begun with franchising the brand in the Yemen Market and the franchise partner in the region is Diamond Trading. The store will feature Shoe Mart's current seasonal styles in footwear and accessories for men, women and children.
Shoe Mart is a reckoning choice for Asians, Arabs and Arab expats living in the region. Their foray into Yemen will offer its customers the same unique range made available in the GCC. The Shoe Mart store at Sana'a in Yemen is spread across 5500 sq. feet and boasts of exquisite in-store designs and layout.
MohamedIqbal Yacoobali, General Manager- Shoe Mart enthused, "Shoe Mart strives to reach its target audiences across the region hence our strategy to enter the Yemeni market was to meet the brands vision and continue to be the largest footwear retailer in the MENA region offering high-quality fashion for the feet at enviable prices. We are certain shoe lovers in this region would be overwhelmed with the collection in the store."
Shoe Mart currently has 91 stores across the region and plans to set a shop in Lebanon later this year.
- There's no blaming 'outside forces' this time: Al-Assad loses supporters over $50 million glitzy mall investment
- From concerts to Formula One: UAE's top earners choose to spend on 'life-enriching' experiences
- Which Middle Eastern designers will make it to fashion show on top of the Eiffel tower?
- Gold's Gym: a gold rush for the ME's exercising appetite?
- Talk about 'diversification': Oman aims to become a primary destination for Indian weddings