Has Adel Imam's director son ticked off Khaled Zaki? Rumor says yes!
Has director Rami Imam ticked off Egyptian actor Khaled Zaki? Rumor has it that the former deleted 12 major scenes Khaled was supposed to appear in in the upcoming TV drama “Saheb Al Sa’adah” (His Excellency), alongside veteran actor Adel Imam.
It’s been reported that Khaled was outraged with the director for such a low blow, but Rami totes denied the news.
According to Laha Magazine, Rami said: "What has been rumored about me deleting 12 of Khaled Zaki’s scenes, who plays a major role in the drama as the Minister of Interior, is not true. How can I delete scenes of a leading actor in the drama?"
Rami, who is Adel Imam’s son, added: "It’s all very calm behind-the-scenes and the cast & crew are very cooperative. We have completed filming 70 percent of the scenes so far. The montage process is currently taking place on what has already been filmed and the network MBC, which will air the drama, has received eight complete episodes as of this date."
The drama is scheduled to air during the coming Ramadan season.
- Mahmoud Yasin won't play second fiddle: peaces out of drama with Adel Imam
- She just couldn't say no to him! Lebleba accepts Adel Imam's tempting proposal
- Rolling in the big bucks: Adel Imam to receive an “open cheque” for upcoming TV role
- Rumor has it wrong: Adel Imam did not verbally attack Khaled Yousif
- Bushra bashes rumor that she was nixed from Amr Diab's "Fame" cast