Are Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Makki feuding?
Donia has recently given birth to a beautiful baby girl. (Image: Facebook)
Why has Donia Samir Ghanem only apeared in a small number of scenes in the fourth sequel of her popular TV drama "El Kebeer Awi" (The Powerful One)?
Many suspected a feud between the Egyptian actress and actor Ahmed Makki, who stars in the show with her, reports Laha Magazine.
However, the young starlet denied all rumors and stressed that nothing of the sort had happened! She stressed that she, the makers of the drama and Makki are on excellent terms with one another.
Donia clarified that it was her own choosing not to appear in too many scenes in order to be able to spend more time with her newborn daughter "Kayla."
She added that she had reached an agreement with the makers of the drama beforehand and they were very understanding of her situation.
Donia said, "If it wasn't for my attachment to the drama, I would have turned down taking part in it this year, just as I did with so many other work offers. I want to dedicate my entire time to my newborn daughter right now. My mother, actress Dalal Abdel Aziz, was a major help for me as she took care of my daughter during the time I was filming my scenes for the drama."
- Sibling rivalry? Donia Samir Ghanem and sis Amy to compete for best Ramadan drama 2014
- Mayday, Mayday! Amr Saad fretting over the fate of his Ramadan drama schedule
- He doesn't care what anyone thinks! Ahmad Makki going ahead with fourth sequel of “El Kibeer Awi”
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- Oh no they didn't! Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Mekki great friends despite rumors