Those women are seriously "sick"! Tensions mount on the set of Horeya Farghaly's TV drama
Horeya is either hiding something or things are really nice and friendly on the set of her new drama. (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Eman Al Assi as an alert
Disable alert for Eman Al Assi,
Click here to add Horeya Farghaly as an alert
Disable alert for Horeya Farghaly,
Click here to add Mohammad Al Naqli as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammad Al Naqli,
Click here to add Mostafa Shaban as an alert
Disable alert for Mostafa Shaban
Tensions are rising high on the set of Egyptian actress Horeya Farghaly’s upcoming TV drama “Amrad Nisaeyah” (Women’s Illnesses), or so we hear anyway!
According to news reports, there have been some heated rows between the female stars of the show. Cat fight anyone? But in true celeb style, Horeya denied the rumors, stating that the relationship between her and fellow Egyptian actress Eman Al Assi is smoother than butter!
According to Laha Magazine, the cast, including the leading male actor Mostafa Shaban, are currently filming the series’ indoor scenes on a set designed especially for the show.
But they better get a move on, as director Mohammad Al Naqli is said to be expected to continue filming through the first week of Ramadan, which is when the drama is set for release.
- Ruby & Horeya Farghaly get physical, and there's nothing sexy about it!
- Hajj didn't do the trick? “Seductive” pic of Horeya Farghaly circulates the net
- "Healthy as a horse" Safa Sultan begins filming "Women's Illnesses"
- Horeya Farghaly and Khaled Abol Naga to star in a modern all Black & White film
- Bottoms-up! Horeya Farghaly falls down on her tiny bum at glitzy star do!