She knows who her true friends are! Syrian actress Suzan Najm Al Din thankful to still be on Facebook
Syrian actress Suzan Najm Al Din wrote on her official Facebook page, "I was notified from legit sources the true reasons behind attempts to close down my official and only page on Facebook. I was shocked when I learned that some sick individuals had conspired with a number of celebrities who do not approve of my opinions and love for my country. These individuals have sent in over 2000 complaints asking to close my page that reflects my personality and constant interactions with my fans."
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Suzan added that she is grateful for peeps that have her back. She's got some true friends that informed the administration of Facebook that there is a conspiracy against them and allowing her page to continue existing and thank them all and their support.
The determined starlet has completed filming all her scenes for the new gulf television drama "Wish Raja'ak" (What Brought You Back) in the UAE. The drama will be aired during the coming holy month of Ramadan.
- Suzan Najm El Din gets usurped by a younger woman
- Suzan Najm Al Din plays a Frenchy in "The Girls Necklace"
- Friends of Syria or Supporters of Terrorists? Depends who you ask
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Suzan Najm Al Din denies getting divorce over politics