- Six October Investment and Development Company (SODIC) – Initial Coverage
Egypt - Six October Investment and Development Company ... Egypt - Six October Investment and Development Company (SODIC) – Initial Coverage – May 2008 - SODIC ... on the back of LE6.9mn and LE4.8mn return on investment in treasury bills and investments in sister companies, ...
17/05/2010 - 20:20 - comment 0
- 141 new industrial projects launched in October 6th city, Egypt
built in October 6th City, reported Al-Ahram daily. The amount invested in these projects totaled EP 1.7 ... built in October 6th City. The Egyptian Minister of Industry and Technology ... in Al-Ahram have revealed that 557 industrial projects are currently operating in the October 6th City. ...
15/08/2010 - 23:53 - comment 0
- GCC increases investments in gas development and exploration as demand grows by 6.66 per cent annually
GCC increases investments in gas development and exploration as demand grows by 6.66 per cent annually ... in the GCC. Current forecasts project demand for gas in the GCC to grow at 6.66 per cent annually from 2007 ... ranks second on that list. Certainly, this key statistic represents an enormous investment potential ...
16/05/2010 - 17:54 - comment 0
- Oman has $20 billion worth of transport investments under its sleeve
Oman is paving the way for future growth by developing ... the way for future growth by developing a more modern and integrated transport infrastructure ... Projects Forum opened today (October 29) under the theme, “Winning Oman’s Mega Projects by Adhering ...
29/10/2013 - 12:35 - comment 0
- Dubai Properties Group’s Marks Cityscape Success with Announcement of Four New Developments in the Coming Year.
Development will demonstrate new developments that will boost real estate growth in the region. Dubai-UAE: 7 October, 2010 – ... one of the largest business-to-business real estate investment events in the region. His ...
07/10/2010 - 09:57 - comment 0
- SODIC acquires 50% of MAS’ subsidiary Palmyra Real Estate Development Company
Egypt based Sixth of October Development & Investment Company S.A.E. Egypt based Sixth of October Development & Investment ... Sixth of October Development & Investment Company S.A.E. ...
17/06/2010 - 14:18 - comment 0
- Risk appetite for global investment in focus at Cityscape
and Exhibition Centre on 4-6 October 2010. The keynote address will be given by Thomas J Barrack Jr, Founder, ... investment and development brand in the world. © 2010 Al ... and Exhibition Centre on 4-6 October 2010. ...
11/07/2010 - 09:51 - comment 0
- QFCA announces Doha will host flagship investment forum
that the 5th Annual MENA Investment Management Forumwill be held in Doha from the 2ndto the 6thOctober 2011. ... Management Forumwill be held in Doha from the 2ndto the 6thOctober 2011. Previously known asFundForum Middle ... from the 2ndto the 6thOctober 2011. Previously known asFundForum Middle East, this is the first time ...
Press Release - 01/06/2011 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Potential for investment in Africa? Dubai is looking into it!
has developed a study highlighting economic and investment potential in Sub-Saharan Africa. Hamad ... Africa Global Business Forum (AGBF) this October, will shed light on the economic and investment ... with the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), has developed a study highlighting economic and investment potential ...
25/08/2014 - 08:22 - comment 0
- ICC Qatar to host ICC-G20 Regional Policy Consultation for Middle East and North Africa in Doha on October 6th, 2011
place on October 6th, 2011 at The Ritz Carlton Hotel in Doha. "The Consultation is designed ... Africa. The event, sponsored by Shell, will take place on October 6th, 2011 at The Ritz Carlton Hotel ... "Our efforts to target G20 policy development on a global scale is part of ICC’s mission – and part ...
Press Release - 12/09/2011 - 11:44 - comment 0