- Abu Dhabi University announces new B.A in Arts, Culture and Heritage Management
participation at NAJAH 2012, the University also launched the new B.A in Arts, Culture and Heritage Management ...
Press Release - 16/10/2012 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi University launches new B.A in Mass Communication
on both the Abu Dhabi and Al Ain campuses. The new B.A in Mass Communication, offers students the choice ... of ADU’s College of Arts and Sciences said: “The B.A in Mass Communication offers students the opportunity ...
Press Release - 28/02/2012 - 08:19 - comment 0
- Moodys upgrades JAFZ's ratings to Ba3; on review for further upgrade
Free Zone FZE's (JAFZ) Corporate Family Rating (CFR) to Ba3 from B1, Probability of Default Rating (PDR) to Ba3-PD, and the rating on the US dollar-denominated trust certificates (Sukuk) issued by JAFZ Sukuk to Ba3. Moody's Investors Service has upgraded Jebel Ali Free Zone ...
17/06/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- American University in Cairo announces new chairman of the board of trustees
and his B.A. from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. ... in Cairo (AUC) has elected Richard A. Bartlett as its chairman The Board of Trustees of the American University in Cairo (AUC) has elected Richard A. Bartlett as its chairman; ...
02/11/2010 - 11:04 - comment 0
- The different faces of Nicole Saba: Singer portrays post-break up symptoms in latest music vid
music vid "Ma Ba'a Etdu'eli" (Don't Call Me Anymore) that is! Nicole Saba has a split personality... in her upcoming music vid "Ma Ba'a Etdu'eli" ... Ba'a Etdu'eli" (Don't Call Me Anymore) that is!The Lebanese singer and actress plays ...
25/09/2014 - 10:06 - comment 0
- Dubai’s EAHM to Offer BA, Diploma in Hospitality
programs, in addition to a new degree program - a BA in International Travel and Tourism Management, ... as saying that "a big demand for the associate degree program is being felt within and outside ...
18/05/2010 - 17:27 - comment 0
- Nawras signs two additional bilateral revolving credit facility agreements worth OMR 20 million
Oman S.A.O.G and Qatar National Ba ... revolving credit facility agreements with HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G and Qatar National Bank S.A.Q Oman follow ...
Press Release - 19/02/2013 - 08:26 - comment 0
- First Gulf Bank arranges for USD 800 million three year, senior unsecured term loan facility
HSBC, Mizuho Corporate Bank, National Ba ... N.A.-London Branch, Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft Deutsche Bank AG-London Branch, HSBC, Mizuho Corporate ... Bank (FGB) has Shareholder Equity of AED 27 billion as of Q2 2012 making it one of the largest equity ...
Press Release - 16/09/2012 - 06:20 - comment 0
- Egypt's government bond ratings downgraded
Egypt's government bond ratings to Ba2 from Ba1 and has changed the outlook to negative from stable. Moody's Investors Service has today downgraded Egypt's government bond ratings to Ba2 from Ba ... from Baa2 and the country ceiling for foreign currency bank deposits to Ba3 from Ba2. The outlook ...
31/01/2011 - 15:28 - comment 0
- Nadia Al Jundi refuses to portray Suzan Mubarak
in a film titled “Imra’ah Ba’it Masr” (A woman who sold Egypt). Nadia stated that such a role ... Lady of Egypt Suzan Mubarak in a film titled “Imra’ah Ba’it Masr” (A woman who sold Egypt). Nadia ... titled “Imra’ah Ba’it Masr" Prominent Egyptian actress Nadia Al Jundi ...
29/03/2011 - 09:26 - comment 0