- ABB Lummus Global pulls out of $230 million Oman polypropylene venture
group ABB Lummus Global has backed out of a joint venture to build a $230 million polypropylene plant ... Swedish-Swiss petrochemical group ABB Lummus Global has backed out of a joint venture to build a $230 million polypropylene plant in Oman, officials ...
15/08/2010 - 11:43 - comment 0
- TAQA to acquire CMS generation and ABB’s power generation interests in Morocco and India
Barker-Homek. TAQA will also acquire the interests of CMS Generation’s JV partner ABB in Morocco ... complements the recently announced joint venture in India with a prominent Indian partner, ILFS, to develop ...
15/08/2010 - 01:37 - comment 0
- twofour 54 Ibtikar signs venture capital equity investment deal with online gaming companies
twofour54 ibtikar announced new venture capital ... twofour54 ibtikar, twofour54’s financing and support pillar, has today announced new venture capital ... through venture capital funding and operational support for start-up and early stage businesses ...
Press Release - 10/08/2011 - 09:25 - comment 0
- The Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (GVCA) is pleased to invite you to a press conference to announce:
The annual ‘Private Equity & Venture Capital (GVCA) in the Middle East’ Report The Private Equity & Venture Capital ... Equity & Venture Capital Association (GVCA) is pleased to invite you to a press conference ...
15/07/2010 - 09:25 - comment 0
- EII ventures into the power and automation sector through the establishment of Dynergy Technologies
the specialist industrial holding company, announced that it is venturing into the local and regional Power ... Investments (EII), the specialist industrial holding company, announced that it is venturing into the local ... the 3rd ABB Technical Seminar 2007 held recently at ABB Industries’ premises in Al-Quoz Industrial Park. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:34 - comment 0
- MENA Private Equity Activity Declined in 2009 but Set to Rebound in 2010
to a near-record US$5.4 billion in 2008 according to the 4th annual Private Equity& Venture Capital ... annual Private Equity& Venture Capital in the Middle East report released by the Gulf Venture Capital ... to grow amidst an economically stable environment Private equity in the Middle ...
16/08/2010 - 11:07 - comment 1
- Abu Dhabi to host Third Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum \ Middle East 2008
Journal and Private Equity Asia, will host its 3rd annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum / Mid Abu Dhabi to host Third Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum \ Middle East 2008 AVCJ Group, publisher of the Asian Venture Capital Journal and Private Equity Asia, will host its 3rd ...
17/05/2010 - 20:45 - comment 0
- TVM Capital Named 2008 German Private Equity Firm of the Year by Private Equity International
TVM Capital has been named by Private Equity International as the 2008 German Private Equity Firm of the Year. The 2008 Global Private Equity Awards TVM Capital Named 2008 German Private Equity Firm of the Year by Private Equity International TVM ...
16/05/2010 - 18:06 - comment 0
- British Group Wins Oman Airport Deal
Suhail Bahwan Group and ABB Equity Ventures, would take a 75 per cent stake in the privatized company. ... percent, Suhail Bahwan Group with 35 percent stake, ABB with 15 percent, the Oman government retaining 20 ... Heathrow airport, said its equity investment would be around £9m. Muammari told the Omani News Agency ...
18/05/2010 - 17:49 - comment 0
- ABB wins metals order in Saudi Arabia
efficiency in new ArcelorMittal plant ABB, the leading power and automation ... venture between ArcelorMittal and the Saudi-based Bin Jarallah Group. “Our expertise in the metals ... Veli-Matti Reinikkala, head of ABB’s Process Automation division. “Our reliable and energy-efficient ...
14/08/2010 - 18:21 - comment 1