- ICDL GCC Foundation unifies its corporate identity with ECDL-F
Driving Licence Foundation’s (ECDL-F) in a bid to enhance recognition of the ICDL/ECDL brand worldwide. ... ICDL GCC Foundation, the governing body ... ICDL GCC Foundation, the governing body of the International Computer Driving License (ICDL) program ...
18/05/2010 - 12:49 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation strives to build upon its national workforce
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community ... Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is currently seeking to recruit over ... opportunities that are on offer at Qatar Foundation,” said Mr Hassan Al Hammadi, Executive Director of the Human ...
Press Release - 02/01/2013 - 06:05 - comment 0
- MoF launches the second phase of the Federal Financial System
government’ directives, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) launched the second phase of the Federal Financial ... the Ministry of Finance (MoF) launched the second phase of the Federal Financial System. The second phase ... with the utmost efficiency and accuracy, and within the approved timeframe as per the law. MoF incorporated ...
Press Release - 30/09/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- QF to host fun-filled National Sports Day Event, as QF Radio offers fantastic F.C. Barcelona prizes
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community ... and their families. To mark the nation’s inaugural National Sports Day, Qatar Foundation ... of attending an F.C. Barcelona match at the famous Nou Camp stadium. Qatar celebrates Sports Day, ...
Press Release - 06/02/2012 - 06:33 - comment 0
- Damon Hill: F1 owes Michael Schumacher an enormous debt
on to win his first title but the incident laid the foundation for one of the most intense rivalries ... "In F1, you are going to meet the best of the best and Michael became that, the world champion of them ... gave everyone in F1 that opportunity. His talent and results cannot be put in doubt. We all owe Michael ...
18/01/2014 - 11:21 - comment 0
- MoF and Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for SME Development Organises Government Procurement Forum for Ministries and Independent Government Agencies
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) and Mohammed bin Rashid ... and Ruler of Dubai, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) and Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for SME (MBRE), one ... - MoF and HE Abdul Baset Al Janahi, CEO, Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for SMEs along ...
Press Release - 24/04/2013 - 11:08 - comment 0
- Egypt's tots get dramatic at first International Children's Theatre Fest
Hurghada with the cooperation of the Manethon Foundation for Children's Theatre. The organisers ... Festival is in its third year. AFCA have run this festival very successfully and last year raised funding ...
06/03/2013 - 16:15 - comment 1
- From music to arts activities, Cairo & Alexandria certainly aren't short of events this week
March) organised by the AFCA Foundation for Arts and Culture. Read more about the festival here . ... of the annual Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children (12-18 March) organised by the AFCA Foundation ... Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children (12-18 March) organised by the AFCA Foundation for Arts ...
16/03/2014 - 13:06 - comment 0
- UAE MoF delegation visits Aviation Authority to exchange internal audit expertise and knowledge
of Finance (MoF) visited the headquarters of the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) located in Abu ... to the higher board, represented by the auditing committee. The MoF delegation was also introduced ... Marzouqi, Head of Financial Control Office at MoF, confirmed the need to strengthen cooperation between MoF ...
Press Release - 14/06/2011 - 12:52 - comment 0
- Cairo Children Charity “Ana El Masry” Foundation benefits from Hilton Worldwide Helping Hand
with leading Egypt-based children charity Ana El Masry Foundation with the announcement of two major ... with leading Egypt-based children charity Ana El Masry Foundation with the announcement of two major ... of their ongoing commitment to the Foundation, Hilton Worldwide is giving four teenagers from the Foundation ...
Press Release - 01/02/2012 - 06:45 - comment 0