- AIPAC: Is America's pro-Israeli lobby failing?
Is the power of AIPAC waning? ... influence over the making of American policy on the Middle East. Is the power of AIPAC waning? Yes, say critics who think the right-leaning group is losing touch with public opinion. No, say AIPAC ...
11/02/2014 - 08:01 - comment 0
- Report: AIPAC "pressuring" U.S. into taking tough stance on Iran
to play to the Israel lobby ”, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), which expects “the ... that these will never change,” he said. In his address to AIPAC in Washington on Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister ...
05/03/2014 - 17:19 - comment 0
- Trouble in paradise? Despite AIPAC love-fest, U.S. denies Israeli intelligence officials visas
According to an Israeli report, the United States has refused to issue entrance visas to senior Israeli officers and agents. The United States has refused to issue entrance visas to s ...
Editor's Choice - 05/03/2014 - 14:13 - comment 0
- Ahead of Obama address to AIPAC, Netanyahu rejects 1967 borders
is today expected to address the annual assembly in Washington of the pro-Israel lobby organization AIPAC ...
24/05/2011 - 15:57 - comment 0
- AIPAC Facing Criticism for Silencing Dissent over ‘Israel’s Concessions’
lobbying group, AIPAC, is facing challenges on a number of fronts, including anger in Congress ove By Munir K. Nasser Washington, DC The major Jewish lobbying group, AIPAC, is facing ... military equipment to China. According to Washington insiders, recent challenges to AIPAC have ...
19/05/2010 - 11:14 - comment 0
- In attempt to boost his country's ties with Silicon Valley, Netanyahu to meet Apple Execs, Whatsapp founder
and members of Congress, and will speak before AIPAC, before heading to California. During the visit ... on Sunday for meetings with President Barack Obama and members of Congress, and will speak before AIPAC ...
28/02/2014 - 02:18 - comment 0
- Blaspheming Saudi Tweep Set to be Released
Saudi journalist Hamza Kashgari is expected to walk free again in a few weeks; Eloquence, thy name is not Netanyahu, as portrayed by his "duck" metaphor at the AIPAC conference; A mural is worth a thousand words; Paris Hilton visits Lebanon. ...
Blogs Roundup - 08/03/2012 - 12:14 - comment 0
- A Lecture to (some) Lebanese Mothers
A Lecture to Lebanon that represents this blogger's rather stricter ideals, Educating Americans on AIPAC and in turn Netanyahu, and TED is creeping all over the region, now in Beirut... ...
Blogs Roundup - 29/05/2011 - 16:48 - comment 0
- No withdrawal to 1967 borders, insists Netanyahu
Affairs Committee (AIPAC) in Washington, Netanyahu stressed that such borders ... for the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) in Washington, Netanyahu stressed that such borders ...
29/03/2012 - 11:12 - comment 1
- Report: US to indict two senior Jewish figures under Espionage Act
indictments against two former top American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) staffers - Steve R ... Affairs Committee (AIPAC) staffers - Steve Rosen and Keith Weissman - and, according to sources familiar ... AIPAC is a special interest group that lobbies the US Congress on behalf of Israeli interests ...
18/05/2010 - 13:32 - comments 3