- Persistent post-Arab Spring cronyism: Algerian businessmen are pouring endless cash in Bouteflika's re-election
to cost less than half the current estimate of $13 billion. Another economist, Abde Latif Rebah ...
13/04/2014 - 03:20 - comment 0
- Hamas, Iran deny any connection to Israeli raid in Sudan
channel reported that Abd al-Latif Al-Ashkar is a Hamas leader responsible for sensitive security files ... about the injury and the targeting of his nephew, Abdul Latif Al-Ashkar in a car bombing which took place two days in Sudan by an Israeli aircraft. Al-Ashkar said that Abdul Latif was in a good ...
08/04/2011 - 09:32 - comment 0
- Riyadh: New real estate tenders to be published
Al-Riyadh newspaper has reported on plans of the Riyadh Supreme Development Authority to advertise tenders for six real estate projects in the city with a total investment of SR 1.29 billion. The paper quoted Authority committee member Eng. Abd al-Latif bin Abd al-Malik al-Sheikh who said ...
15/08/2010 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Israel kills four boys on Gaza beach, injures several others
in the airstrike, along with Hussein Abd al-Latif al-Astal, 23, Roqayya al-Astal, 70, Yasmin Mahmud al-Astal, 4, ... on Shamlakh family home in Sheikh Ajleen neighborhood in southern Gaza City. Muhammad Kamal Abd al-Rahman also ...
16/07/2014 - 23:14 - comment 0
- Kinda Alloush demands freedom of expression
to express his views," she added. The film is directed and written by Syrian director Abd Al Latif Abd ...
19/12/2012 - 10:51 - comment 0
- New employment plan in Iraq
minister of labor and social affairs, Mrs. Layla Abd al-Latif, announced a new program aims at halting ...
15/08/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0
- $1 million reward offered for the heads of 12 Saddam collaborators
on the list are former head of the tribal affairs office Rukan Razuki Abd Al-Ghafar Sulayman Al-Majid Al-Tikriti and former Director of the Special Security Organization Hani’Abd al-Latif Tilfah al-Tikriti. ...
15/08/2010 - 12:24 - comment 0
- New Islamic Fund to Invest in Technology
capital of $65m. Major partners are Kuwaiti Gulf Investment House, Arif Investment Group, Abd Allah Abd al-Latif al-Shaya, the Islamic Development Bank, Bahrain Islamic Bank, Qatar Islamic Bank, Dubai Islamic ...
19/05/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Ma’an declared “demilitarized zone” as government rejects mediation offer
by Abd-al-Latif Arabiyat, the Shura Council speaker president of the Islamic Action Front, Prime Minister Ali ...
18/05/2010 - 16:30 - comment 0
- Algerian Film Industry to be Highlighted at Festival
Ahmed al Ma'nouni, the Tunisian Abd al Latif Ben Imar and Naser al Khatib. © 2000 Al Bawaba ( ...
19/05/2010 - 11:28 - comment 0