- Libya: Kidnapped Egyptian diplomats freed
Minister Abdul Razak al-Grady said Sunday night that all five Egyptian diplomats kidnapped in Tripoli ... Libya) Libyan Deputy Foreign Minister Abdul Razak al-Grady said Sunday night that all five Egyptian ...
27/01/2014 - 06:27 - comment 0
- Libyan militiaman released in Egypt after diplomats freed
according to Reuters news agency. On Sunday, Libya’s Deputy Foreign Minister Abdul Razak al-Grady ...
27/01/2014 - 17:21 - comment 0
- Oman: Banks’ role in infrastructure development highlighted
Industry,’ chief executive AbdulRazak Ali Issa said, “The outlook for Oman’s economy in 2014 is positive ...
23/03/2014 - 14:00 - comment 0
- BankMuscat to issue Certificate of Deposits by Auction
at the launch ceremony held at Grand Hyatt Muscat, AbdulRazak Ali Issa, Chief Executive, BankMuscat said, “Our ... with the accrued interest.”, added AbdulRazak. For the first issue, all applications can be made on 15th ...
14/08/2010 - 18:39 - comment 0
- DIB rated one of the top three banks in the Middle East
the event it was revealed that DIB had been nominated for four awards and won two. Mr. Saad Abdul Razak, CEO ... officials from around the Middle East. Saad Abdul Razak added: “The awards ceremony acted as a very ... Saad Abdul Razak said: “The awards mark a significant milestone in our journey. We could not have ...
18/05/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Bank Muscat concludes $20m private placement with IFC
Al Yahya, vice-chairman, and Abdul Razak Ali Eisa, chief executive of Bank Muscat. “Bank Muscat ...
15/05/2013 - 11:51 - comment 0
- Blast in Yemen courtroom injures several people, including judge
On Saturday, the court condemned to death 30-year-old Abed Abdul Razak Kamel after convicting ...
18/05/2010 - 15:16 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber hosts 7th GCC Real Estate Committee meeting
Hasan Al Amir, Mr. Abdulraouf Abdul Razak Al Bashir, and Mr. Ghazi Bin Jamal Qoutb, all from the Saudi Council of Chambers of Commerce. Other Committee members included Mr. Khalid Abdul Aziz Kashwani, Head ... Obaid Rashid Al Salami of Fujairah Chamber, and Mr. Abdul Aziz Dhgaishem Al Dhgaishem of Kuwait Chamber ...
Press Release - 10/02/2013 - 11:47 - comment 0
- Oman to boost power production
Commenting on the issue, Mr Abdul Razak Ali Issa, Chief Executive of Bank Muscat remarked : “The financial ... advisory firms. Commending the team on the success Mr Abdul Razak Ali Issa, Chief Executive of Bank ...
19/01/2011 - 11:44 - comment 0
- Bank Muscat and AIG Form Bancassurance Partnership in Oman
with world-class insurance coverage and service through new and inventive distribution channels. AbdulRazak Ali ...
Press Release - 13/04/2014 - 14:03 - comment 0