- Clearing the way for al Sisi: Former chief of staff for the Egyptian army will not run for president
to clear the way for Abdul Fattah al Sisi in the upcoming presidential elections. ... raising army chief Field Marshal Abdul Fattah Al Sisi’s chances of being the lead contender. “I ... would not stand for president, raising army chief Field Marshal Abdul Fattah Al Sisi’s chances of being ...
13/03/2014 - 15:47 - comment 0
- Egypt TV draws criticism for documentary on Sisi's rival
Egypt’s state television has drawn scathing criticism from media loyalists of Abdul Fattah Al Sisi , ... loyalists of Abdul Fattah Al Sisi, the frontrunner in this spring’s presidential elections, for airing ... Al Sisi’s announcement that he would run for the presidency. “This is a scandal for Egyptian TV,” ...
29/03/2014 - 19:02 - comment 0
- Egyptian army fans furious over Sisi losing out on "Person of the Year" to Pope Francis
Abdul Fattah Al Sisi were infuriated by TIME magazine’s decision to pick Pope Francis of the Vatican ... Backers of Egyptian Defence Minister Abdul Fattah Al Sisi were infuriated by TIME magazine’s decision ... Supporters of Egyptian Army Chief Abdel Fattah Al Sisi ...
Editor's Choice - 15/12/2013 - 11:08 - comment 0
- Time to reign in austerity: an inside look into Egypt's revised budget plan
proposing a narrower deficit after President Abdul Fattah Al Sisi rejected a previous draft because spending ... fiscal year which starts on Tuesday, proposing a narrower deficit after President Abdul Fattah Al Sisi ...
30/06/2014 - 13:37 - comment 0
- Sassy satirist Bassem Youssef speaks out against Al Sisi as his show returns
Fattah Al Sisi, portraying him as Egypt’s de facto ruler. Al Sisi was the architect of the July ... infatuation with Al Sisi, remarking that the strongman’s devotees do not stand any criticism of him. While ... who has captured the hearts and minds of Egyptians,” Youssef said, referring to Al Sisi and repeating ...
28/10/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Kuwait to deport pro-Sisi Egyptians over "illegal" rally
of presidential nominee Abdul Fattah Al Sisi. Kuwait is to deport 15 Egyptian ... military chief Abdul Fattah Al Sissi. The Egyptians reportedly came off a bus in the capital Kuwait ... their ballots in 141 embassies and diplomatic missions to elect their next president, either Al Sisi ...
19/05/2014 - 12:44 - comment 0
- Justice is served: Eman El Bahr Darwish reinstated as Head of the Egyptian Musicians’ Union
dedicated to Egyptian military chief Field Marshal Abdul Fattah al-Sisi, holding the title “I swear to God, ...
18/02/2014 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Morsi's crew-cut: trimming nearly 100 troops to grow his own Muslim army?
Marshall Tantawi with a younger defence minister, namely, General Abdul Fattah al-Sisi. The country's ...
Editor's Choice - 04/09/2012 - 12:25 - comment 0
- Dramatic event in Egypt: Morsi sacks defense minister
it will be replaced by General Abdel Fattah Al-SisiMr. Morsi also announced the retirement of Chief of Staff ... replaced field marshall tantawi with younger defence minister namely general abdul fattah alsisi, retire ...
12/08/2012 - 16:40 - comment 0
- Graffiti: The Muslim Brotherhood's new weapon against the Egyptian military
Fattah Al Sisi and the military-installed authorities including interim President Adly Mansour. ... Trains and stations of Cairo’s subway system are daubed with epithets calling Al Sisi, the architect ... on building walls are: “Al Sisi is a traitor and must be executed”; and “The coup is terrorism”. Every ...
Editor's Choice - 12/10/2013 - 16:43 - comment 0