- Saudi ICT investment exceeds SR 135 bn
billion in the past 10 years, Al-Noghaither told Diana Al-Jassem of Arab News in an exclusive interview. ... of the GCC's ICT market with capital investment exceeding SR 135 billion in the past 10 years, Al-Noghaither ... East, both in terms of capital value and volume of spending, according to Abdulaziz Al-Noghaither, CEO ...
26/06/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Fourth Dimension Unveils First Nettop in Saudi Arabia
Al-Noghaither added. Fourth Dimension provides Leeno products through its sale points in all parts ... technical support." Abdulaziz Al-Noghaither, Intel General Manager in Saudi Arabia, said: ...
16/05/2010 - 17:48 - comment 0
- Intel, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology sign agreement to launch the Middle East Energy Efficiency Research Center
technology research not just in Saudi Arabia but across the wider Middle East region,” explained Abdulaziz Al-Noghaither, Intel General Manager for Saudi Arabia. “We share their vision for a digital future ... commitment to research and development, Intel Corporation yesterday signed an agreement with King Abdulaziz ...
14/08/2010 - 18:23 - comment 1
- HP World 2013 taking place in Riyadh under the theme Shape the Future of the Enterprise
mobility, storage and servers,” said Abdulaziz Al-noghaither, General Manager, Intel Saudi Arabia.“HP World ...
Press Release - 04/09/2013 - 09:36 - comment 0
- intel and king abdulaziz city for science and technology launch first wireless mobile services r&d lab in the arab world
as this generation becomes the leaders of tomorrow.” At the signing ceremony, Abdulziz Al-Noghaither, General ... for the Middle East at the US-Arab Forum in May, Intel Corporation and King Abdulaziz City for Science ...
17/05/2010 - 19:36 - comment 0