- Two vice presidents named for Saudi Aramco
Abdullatif Al-Othman and Munir Rafie were appointed vice presidents at the Saudi Aramco board of directors' meeting held earlier this month. Al-Othman becomes vice president of Saudi Aramco Affairs an Abdullatif Al-Othman and Munir ...
15/08/2010 - 12:48 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia has a big role to play in French trade
Authority (SAGIA) Gov. Abdullatif Al-Othman on Tuesday. Al-Othman was addressing the 34th meeting ... for renewals — and through our fast track it is 5 days with only three required documents,” Al-Othman said. “ ... in Paris, MEDF and Saudi-French Business Council, Al-Othman said they have been playing an effective role ...
03/09/2014 - 11:06 - comment 0
- More money, more spending: Saudi Arabia's spending boom to reach $718 billion
and US amounted to $77 billion in 2012,” Al-Othman said in Los Angeles. The SAGIA chief invited ... Abdullatif Al-Othman, governor of Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA). ... to rank first among countries of the region and 19th at the global level,” said Abdullatif Al-Othman ...
19/09/2013 - 08:02 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia might not be women friendly, but it sure is investment friendly
many investors will be interested to put their money in Saudi Arabia,” said one economist.Abdullatif Al-Othman, governor of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), emphasized his organization’s ... and education, where the government is spending huge money,” he said.Al-Othman described Saudi Arabia as one ...
26/01/2014 - 19:56 - comment 0
- Dow & Saudi Aramco announce official formation of Sadara, Board of Directors and Key Officers
and its senior officers. The Sadara Board is comprised of eight members, with Abdullatif A. Al-Othman ... with Abdullatif A. ...
Press Release - 28/11/2011 - 10:11 - comment 0
- Energy security crucial for MENA region
Al Abdulkarim said.SAGIA chairman Abdullatif A Al Othman will present another important session, ...
07/03/2013 - 12:00 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia records 7% growth, while world slumps
speakers on Day One included Abdullatif Al-Othman, governor and chairman of the board of directors, Saudi ... Muhammad Al-Jasser and Abdullatif Al-Zayani, secretary general of the GCC secretariat, also addressed ...
08/05/2013 - 07:01 - comment 0
- Here comes the trend: Saudi firms opens up all-females business centres
for this initiative. Abdullatif A. Al-Othman, Governor, Saudi Arabia General Investment Authority, delivered a keynote speech ...
26/09/2013 - 11:10 - comment 0
- Saudi Aramco, GE and Tata Consultancy Services announce the first all-female services center for business processes in Saudi Arabia
opportunities for this initiative. HE Abdullatif A. Al-Othman, Governor, Saudi Arabia General Investment ...
Press Release - 25/09/2013 - 05:51 - comment 0