- Dubai Financial Group and Abraaj Capital agree on transaction for 24.62% stake in EFG-Hermes
company of Dubai Group (a member of Dubai Holding) and Abraaj Capital have agreed a transaction whereby DFG will acquire 100% of Abraaj Egypt Ltd. an Dubai Financial Group (DFG), ... a transaction whereby DFG will acquire 100% of Abraaj Egypt Ltd. and Abraaj SPV 26 Ltd. (which collectively own ...
15/08/2010 - 00:24 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital inaugurates India Fund with acquisition of strategic stake in Ramky Infrastructure Ltd.
Abraaj Capital and Sabre Capital, through their recently formed joint venture Sabre Abraaj, announced today the acquisition of a strategic stake in Ramky Infrastructure Limited (Ramky), part of the Ra Abraaj Capital and Sabre Capital, ...
15/08/2010 - 00:38 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital
Equity International. Abraaj Capital Ltd., a member of the Abraaj Capital Group, is licensed by the Dubai ... Abraaj Capital is the biggest private equity group in the Middle East, North Africa and South ... billion to its investors. With its headquarters in Dubai, the Abraaj Group operates seven offices ...
Company - 26/12/2010 - 14:49 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital announces acquisition of strategic stake in Egypt’s leading integrated sugar company
Abraaj Capital, the premier private equity firm ... announced today the acquisition of a strategi Abraaj Capital, the premier private ... vertically integrated sugar company in Egypt. This investment will facilitate Al Nouran Holding’s ...
15/08/2010 - 00:28 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital partners with Al Borg Laboratory to expand healthcare services in Egypt and across MENASA region
sector in Egypt and the wider region,” Abdel-Wadood added. “This investment, which is in line with Abraaj ... Abraaj Capital, one of the leading investment firms ... announced today that it has acquired a 76 Abraaj Capital, one of the leading ...
15/08/2010 - 00:04 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital announces the first acquisition by its income-generating fund ASAS
Abraaj Capital, the region's leading private equity firm, announced today the first acquisition ... Egypt. ASAS, which means foundation in Arabic, is a yield-generating real estate fund that complies ... management. "The ASAS private equity real estate platform is a demonstration of Abraaj Capital's ...
21/12/2010 - 10:42 - comment 0
- Egypt to invest in Riyada Enterprise Development’s Egypt Growth Capital Fund
the US$80 million Egypt Growth Capital Fund (EGCF) managed by Abraaj Capital, the largest private equity ... that TIEC is partnering with Abraaj Capital to support a fund that will help Egypt achieve that goal ... the US$80 million Egypt Growth Capital Fund (EGCF) managed by Abraaj Capital, the largest private equity ...
09/11/2010 - 13:23 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital and Kuwait Energy sign strategic investment agreement
Abraaj Capital, and Kuwait Energy, announced an Agreement in which Abraaj Capital’s APEF IV Fund would support a strategic investment in Kuwait Energy. Abraaj Capital, a leading private equity manager investing in high growth markets, and Kuwait Energy, one ...
Press Release - 10/04/2012 - 10:56 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital’s Al Borg Laboratories receives Accreditation ISO 15189
Egypt-based Al Borg Laboratories, the Middle East’s largest medical-testing company controlled by funds managed by Abraaj Capital, ... in Egypt. According to Dr Ahmed El Saifi, Founder and Chairman of Al Borg Laboratories, Al Borg has ...
16/05/2010 - 15:57 - comment 0
- US$ 185 million credit facility for GMMOS Group successfully syndicated
USD$ 185 million Credit Facility for Abraaj Capital- ... (ADCB), DBS Bank Ltd (DBS), Mubadala GE Capital PJSC (MGE) and Al Khalij Commercial Bank (Al Khaliji) Q.S.C., have successfully arranged a USD$ 185 million Credit Facility for Abraaj Capital- and Waha ...
25/08/2010 - 12:50 - comment 0