- Abraaj Capital, Palestine Investment Fund Launch $50 Mln Private Equity Fund
The Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), a publicly owned investment fund which aims to strengthen the Palestinian economy through key strategic investments, and private equity group Abraaj Capital announ The Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), ...
14/08/2010 - 17:21 - comment 1
- Investing in Women: UAE's Abraaj establishes $1.36 million female entrepreneurship fund
creativity, innovation and entrepreneurial initiatives. Announcing the establishment of the fund, Abraaj said ... UAE-based Abraaj Group has established a $1.36 million women entrepreneurship fund to support 10 up and coming female leaders annually. ...
23/12/2013 - 13:15 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital
Fund. Funds under management at the end of 2009 were US$ 6.6 billion. Funds managed by Abraaj Capital ... Abraaj Capital is the biggest private equity group in the Middle East, North Africa and South ... billion to its investors. With its headquarters in Dubai, the Abraaj Group operates seven offices ...
Company - 26/12/2010 - 14:49 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital Appoints Palestine Manager for $50 Mln SME Fund, Opens Palestine Office
Africa and South Asia (MENASA) region. The Palestine Growth Capital Fund is part of Abraaj ... and more on developing the SME sector." Abraaj Capital and the Palestine Investment Fund ... Abraaj Capital Establishes 1st Office in Palestine. ...
25/08/2010 - 11:42 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital US$2 billion fund targets vast infrastructure investment opportunities
Abraaj Capital US$2 billion fund targets vast infrastructure investment opportunities Abraaj Capital announced the launch of its US$2 billion Shari’a-compliant Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund (IGCF) in May 2006. Today, Abraaj Capital ...
15/08/2010 - 00:40 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital announces the first acquisition by its income-generating fund ASAS
Abraaj Capital, the region's leading private equity firm, announced today the first acquisition by its new income-generating real estate fund, ASAS, of a grade-A commercial office building in Cairo, Egypt. ASAS, which means foundation in Arabic, is a yield-generating real estate fund that complies ...
21/12/2010 - 10:42 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital, BMA Capital launch largest ever Pakistan focused US$ 300 million private equity fund
, the Abraaj BMA Pakistan Buyout Fund L.P. It is the largest Private Equity fund ever to target investments in Pakistan. The Abraaj BMA Pakistan Buyout Fund will target an internal rate of return of 30% ... for Pakistan’s development. Abraaj BMA Pakistan Buyout Fund is a step in this direction which I support whole ...
15/08/2010 - 08:56 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital named ‘Best Institution for Private Equity’ by the Banker Middle East.
Agency.Noteworthy investor interest in Abraaj’s India-focused US$250 million Sabre Abraaj Fund follows the successful closure of its US$500 million Abraaj Buyout Fund II. Its other funds include the Abraaj Buyout Fund I, The Abraaj Special Opportunities Fund II and the Abraaj Real Estate Fund. About Abraaj ...
18/05/2010 - 10:30 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital announces first closing of Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund with commitments of US$500 million
Executive Officer of Abraaj Capital, said: “The extremely strong response to the fund is indicative ... Abraaj Capital, the premier investment firm ... announced today a strong first closing of its Inf Abraaj Capital, the premier ...
15/08/2010 - 00:37 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital inaugurates India Fund with acquisition of strategic stake in Ramky Infrastructure Ltd.
investment by the recently launched US$300 million Sabre Abraaj India Private Equity Fund I Limited. The Fund ... Abraaj Capital and Sabre Capital, through their recently formed joint venture Sabre Abraaj, announced today the acquisition of a strategic stake in Ramky ...
15/08/2010 - 00:38 - comment 0