- Barclays appoints John Vitalo as CEO of IBIM for Middle East
Capital and his local responsibility in South Africa for Absa Wealth. In his new IBIM role, John ... as CEO of Absa Capital, John will continue to report to Maria Ramos, CEO, Absa Group and Benoit de Vitry, ... Capital. He will also report to Maria Ramos and Tom Kalaris, CEO, Barclays Wealth, for Absa Wealth. John ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- BARCLAYS COMPLETES ABSA TRANSACTION IN AFRICA
Absa Group and Barclays Bank PLC have announced ... a Absa Group and Barclays Bank PLC have announced the completion of a landmark deal that sees ... in Absa Group Limited. This deal has enjoyed the support of the South African regulators, the Absa Group ...
18/05/2010 - 12:20 - comment 0
- Barclays Capital significantly boosts its presence in the Middle East with the appointment of 11 new hires.
Barclays Capital, the investment banking arm ... Barclays Capital, the investment banking arm of Barclays Bank PLC and one of the leading investment banks ... Barclays Capital has continued to significantly expand the resources it has devoted to the Middle East, ...
18/05/2010 - 10:09 - comment 0
- Barclays Capital significantly boosts its presence in the Middle East
Barclays Capital, the investment banking arm ... appointments for its Middle East operations. Barclays Capital, the investment ... announced 11 appointments for its Middle East operations. Since spring 2004, Barclays Capital has ...
15/08/2010 - 00:47 - comment 0
- Barclays Premier Introduces Customers to “Well Designed Banking”
June 19 – will house a full range of retail and corporate banking services for customers in the capital ... but the launch of this flagship branch will offer one-stop banking for all of our customers here in the capital ... support the training needs of the new branch and strengthen Barclays overall presence within the Capital ...
17/05/2010 - 18:35 - comment 0
- BARCLAYS ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE TROPHY BEGINS UAE TOUR WITH A SOCCER STAR SEND-OFF IN DUBAI
111,300 permanent employees (including 32,500 at Absa). 2005 recorded profit before tax of £5.3 billion, ... and Retail Banking, and Barclays Capital. © 2010 Al Bawaba ( ...
18/05/2010 - 10:07 - comment 0
- world islamic banking conference focuses on combatting competition & capturing new international growth markets
Services Subcommittee, UK Trade & Investment FSSAB, Ahmed Moola, Managing Director, Absa Islamic ... Shariyah Review Bureau, Human Resources Fund, Dechert, Burouj Capital, Islamic International Rating Agency ... Islamic Business & Finance, Al Bayan, Capital Business Magazine, Business Islamica, The Middle East ...
17/05/2010 - 20:35 - comment 0