- BARCLAYS COMPLETES ABSA TRANSACTION IN AFRICA
Absa Group and Barclays Bank PLC have announced ... a Absa Group and Barclays Bank PLC have announced the completion of a landmark deal that sees ... in Absa Group Limited. This deal has enjoyed the support of the South African regulators, the Absa Group ...
18/05/2010 - 13:20 - comment 0
- Barclays appoints John Vitalo as CEO of IBIM for Middle East
as CEO of Absa Capital, John will continue to report to Maria Ramos, CEO, Absa Group and Benoit de Vitry, ... and the strength of its management team,” said Maria Ramos, CEO, Absa Group. In addition, Stephen van ... for the Middle East. This new post will be in addition to his existing roles in Johannesburg as CEO of Absa ...
16/05/2010 - 17:57 - comment 0
- Africa investor Agribusiness Investment Awards presented in Durban
investment research and communications group, tonight announced the winners Africa investor (Ai), a leading international investment research and communications group, tonight announced ... LtdAfrica investor Export Finance Deal of the YearABSA Trade FinanceAfrica investor Development Finance ...
01/09/2010 - 12:36 - comment 0
- Mary Robinson: ‘I am a Jew’
in literature in denigrating specific groups such as Jews." The guest, Shimon Samuels, of the Simon ... of the NGO forum thrown by the ABSA bank -- DURBAN, South Africa (AFP) © 2001 Al Bawaba ( ...
18/05/2010 - 17:52 - comment 0
- Barclays Premier Introduces Customers to “Well Designed Banking”
people, Barclays GRCB comprises UK Retail Banking, Barclays Commercial Bank, Barclaycard, Absa (Barclays Bank PLC owns 58,8% of Absa Group Limited), GRCB Emerging Markets and GRCB Western Europe. Barclays ...
17/05/2010 - 19:35 - comment 0
- BARCLAYS ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE TROPHY BEGINS UAE TOUR WITH A SOCCER STAR SEND-OFF IN DUBAI
to life for millions of people around the globe and reflects the group’s international stature ... By the end of the new sponsorship, Barclays Group will have been Premier League sponsors for nine years, from ... is a UK-based financial services group, with a large international presence in Europe, the USA, Africa, Middle ...
18/05/2010 - 11:07 - comment 0
- world islamic banking conference focuses on combatting competition & capturing new international growth markets
Banking Development Group of National Commercial Bank, David W. Pace, Chief Financial Officer of Unicorn Investment Bank, Dr. Omar Marwan Kamal, Executive Vice President – Investment Group Head Al Salam Bank - Bahrain B.S.C. and Sohail Masood, Head of Islamic Banking for Samba Financial Group. Assessing the future ...
17/05/2010 - 21:35 - comment 0
- Barclays Capital significantly boosts its presence in the Middle East with the appointment of 11 new hires.
Capital represents a significant increase in the Barclays Group investments to its Middle East operations. ... and the Middle East. Absa has an additional 8.0 million retail customers in South Africa.About Barclays ...
18/05/2010 - 11:09 - comment 0
- Barclays Capital significantly boosts its presence in the Middle East
in the Barclays Group investments to its Middle East operations. As part of this effort and commitment ... which currently include France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, India, Africa and the Middle East. Absa has ...
15/08/2010 - 01:47 - comment 0
- Emerging Market FX Weekly - August 8, 2008
broadly weak. According to Absa Group, the country’s largest mortgage lender, house prices only rose ...
14/08/2010 - 19:42 - comment 0