- The Abu Dhabi Government launches Abu Dhabi Uav INVESTMENT Company IN Abu Dhabi
announced the establishment of the ABU DHABI UAV Investment Company (AD UAV). The company will ha The Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi today has announced the establishment of the ABU DHABI UAV Investment ... and scientists and give them the means to fulfil their potential. The launch of ABU DHABI UAV Investment ...
18/05/2010 - 10:51 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi's Taqa looking for oil in Iraq's Kurdish region
investment company in Abu Dhabi said it has secured a deal to search for oil in Iraq’s autonomous Kurdish ... A state-controlled energy investment company in Abu Dhabi said it has secured a deal to search for oil in Iraq’s ... A state-controlled energy investment company in Abu ...
02/12/2012 - 09:59 - comment 0
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
of investments is expected from current favored destinations like Dubai and Bahrain to Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Oman. ... such as Doha and Abu Dhabi could lead to forced housing shifts, worsening the supply crunch in this segment. ... in countries such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia and places such as Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. ...
18/05/2010 - 12:47 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company awards AED 300 + million Medium Voltage Power System for Khalifa Port to Larsen & Toubro
Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC), master developer and regulator of ports and industrial zones in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, has announced today that it Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC), master developer and regulator of ports and industrial zones ...
16/05/2010 - 16:05 - comment 0
- Al Rayan Investments Abu Dhabi-UAE Showcases Innovative Projects at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2008
Al Rayan Investment Abu Dhabi-UAE will be among the top regional and international investment companies participating in Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2008, ... Rayan Investment Abu Dhabi-UAE will be among the top regional and international investment companies ...
17/05/2010 - 20:21 - comment 0
- Injazat Data Systems inks IT Outsourcing Services MoU with Abu Dhabi’s Department of Municipalities and Agriculture
Injazat Data Systems, an Abu Dhabi ... and Injazat Data Systems, an Abu Dhabi-based Mubadala–Electronic Data Systems joint venture and a leading ... signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Abu Dhabi Department of Municipalities ...
18/05/2010 - 12:49 - comment 0
- TASWEEK real estate development & Skyline Parking AG to jointly pursue automated parking systems projects in UAE during Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013
and supplier of space-efficient and fully-automated parking systems, to jointly pursue automated parking system ... and services on site, while TASWEEK, on the other hand, will execute and provide financing for the system, and perform detailed static engineering and civil construction. Skyline’s systems provide high returns ...
Press Release - 16/04/2013 - 09:26 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Ship Building Commences Next Phase of Baynunah Corvette Class Program
Company listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. It is jointly owned by Mubadala Investment Company ... Abu Dhabi Ship Building (ADSB), the leading ... Abu Dhabi Ship Building (ADSB), the leading shipbuilder and naval support services provider ...
16/05/2010 - 16:03 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi MAR and ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems establish strategic partnership
by International Investment House, the investment company headquartered in Abu Dhabi, as well as Corporate Finance ... based in Abu Dhabi, and ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems have signed a contract for the sale of Blohm + Voss ... in Abu Dhabi, and ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems have signed a contract for the sale of Blohm + Voss to Abu ...
14/08/2010 - 18:19 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Airport Company contracts Frequentis for the transition to FPL2012
4444) by contracting Frequentis to install a bidirectional flight plan format converter. The company’s smartFPLconverter will enhance the functionality of ADAC’s existing flight data processing system by supporting the conversion to and from the new formats. This integration with the current system protects existing ...
Press Release - 24/09/2012 - 07:12 - comment 0