- The Abu Dhabi Government launches Abu Dhabi Uav INVESTMENT Company IN Abu Dhabi
The Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi today has announced the establishment of the ABU DHABI UAV Investment Company (AD UAV). The company will ha The Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi today has announced the establishment of the ABU DHABI UAV Investment ...
18/05/2010 - 09:51 - comment 0
- Injazat to highlight technology’s impact on effective governance & economic growth at M-Government conference
‘smart’ IT solutions with a particular focus on its Mobility solutions. M-Government Abu Dhabi 2014 ... their citizens faster and better. In a bid to support the Abu Dhabi Government’s IT-driven development efforts, ... M-Government Abu Dhabi 2014 is an excellent venue for consolidating regional experiences and visions related ...
Press Release - 17/11/2014 - 08:40 - comment 0
- The First Abu Dhabi Corporate Governance Conference Organised in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Center for Corporate Governance’s initiative sets Corporate Governance Benchmarks the First Abu Dhabi Corporate Governance Conference was successfully organised today by the Abu Dhabi Center for Corporate Governance (ADCCG), which ...
16/05/2010 - 16:30 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to issue Tier 1 capital Sukuk to the Government of Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to issue Tier 1 capital Sukuk to the Government of Abu Dhabi • ADIB ... to the Government of Abu Dhabi’s initiative to inject additional capital into certain Abu Dhabi financial ... to the Government of Abu Dhabi, with a principal amount of AED 2.0 billion (the "Sukuk"). The issuance ...
16/05/2010 - 17:10 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company and Abu Dhabi Terminals host shipping lines and government organizations
they are currently working on. This included Khalifa Port, which is adjacent to Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi ... to involve the various organizations in Abu Dhabi, who play a key role in realizing the emirate’s Vision 2030.’ Martijn Van De Linde, Chief Executive Officer for Abu Dhabi Terminals commented further that, ...
Press Release - 21/03/2011 - 10:26 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi’s Department of Finance and Statistics Centre- Abu Dhabi sign a cooperation agreement
into a cooperation agreement with the Statistics Centre – Abu Dhabi (SCAD). In keeping ... with the Statistics Centre – Abu Dhabi (SCAD). The agreement aims to strengthen ties between the two parties ... sustainable development in Abu Dhabi; the signing ceremony was attended by heads of departments from both ...
Press Release - 26/12/2011 - 11:17 - comment 0
- Cultural Season at ADU: People are at the Top of the Abu Dhabi Government’s Public Political Agenda
the public political agenda of the Abu Dhabi Government as part of a series of events which forms part Cultural Season at ADU: People are at the Top of the Abu Dhabi Government’s Public Political Agenda Abu Dhabi University organized a seminar about the public political agenda of the Abu Dhabi Government ...
16/05/2010 - 17:05 - comment 0
- Etihad launches its unique travel programme for Abu Dhabi government employees
Etihad Airways has launched the Abu Dhabi Government ... services to government employees across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Developed jointly by Abu Dhabi ... the new partnership, holds a mandate to support the Emirate’s government entities and help Abu Dhabi ...
Press Release - 25/09/2011 - 05:50 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi’s future government leaders in Singapore
Senior managers from various Abu Dhabi government ... of Abu Dhabi’s future government leaders in Singapore for unique Masters programme at leading international business school INSEAD Senior managers from various Abu Dhabi government departments last week ...
16/05/2010 - 17:06 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi’s municipal government signs deal with Birmingham, UK
government structure in Abu Dhabi. In exchange, officials from Abu Dhabi will offer Birmingham direct ... of Birmingham in the UK and Abu Dhabi’s municipal government have signed a ground-breaking agreement ... The city of Birmingham in the UK and Abu Dhabi’s ...
02/11/2010 - 07:22 - comment 0