- Wishes come true for the children at Latifa Hospital, Dubai Hospital, and make a wish Abu Dhabi
at the Thalassemia Centre in Latifa Hospital, the Leukemia Centre at Dubai Hospital as well as The Make-A-Wish Foundation Office in Abu Dhabi on the 12th, 13th and 14th of August. A total of 7 children with life ... and a one night stay in Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi as well as 2 shopping spree vouchers from Toys R Us, ...
Press Release - 22/08/2012 - 05:35 - comment 0
- SEHA implements new Electronic Medical Records System - Tawam Hospital in Al Ain is SEHA’s first hospital to go live with the new system in Abu Dhabi
(EMR) solution at Tawam Hospital in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Tawam Hospital, in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), is a 468-bed tertiary care hospital owned and operated by SEHA, the Abu Dhabi ... system will eventually link all 11 SEHA hospitals and more than 39 clinics in Abu Dhabi. H.E. Dr. ...
17/05/2010 - 19:28 - comment 0
- Equip’Hotel Middle East’s second edition to leverage growth trends in Abu Dhabi’s hospitality sector
Equip’Hotel Middle East’s second edition to leverage growth trends in Abu Dhabi’s hospitality sector ... exhibitors keen to leverage the growth in Abu Dhabi’s hospitality sector. Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority ... confirmed that all tourism-related projects that have been announced in Abu Dhabi, are going ahead ...
16/05/2010 - 18:01 - comment 0
- Leading Abu Dhabi property developer Aldar to lease apartments for Cleveland Clinic
to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to provide accommodation for the hospital’s employees. The leased units ... to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to provide accommodation for the hospital’s employees. ... Abu Dhabi's leading property development company, ...
25/08/2014 - 08:41 - comment 0
- Cruise liners head for Abu Dhabi’s Mina Zayed freeport: 675 floating hotel rooms to ease hospitality demand
and private sector has embarked on a series of hospitality initiatives which will raise Abu Dhabi’s ... Investment in Abu Dhabi’s hospitality sector has soared recently as the emirate ranked amongst the world’s ... Abu Dhabi’s Tourism Development and Investment Company ...
15/08/2010 - 01:39 - comment 0
- Symed and Abu Dhabi’s Al – Noor Hospital sign a partnership deal
in the UAE and Abu Dhabi’s Al Noor hospital recently signed a partnership deal which will see th Symed UAE, a leading distributor of medical equipment in the UAE and Abu Dhabi’s Al Noor hospital ... – slice CT scanner. This scanner is the first of its kind in an Abu Dhabi private hospital ...
18/05/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- SEHA’s Al Wagan Hospital to be expanded and renovated
The new hospital will provide upscale health services in line with the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030. ... and renovation of Al Wagan Hospital, which is located in the Eastern Region of Abu Dhabi, will commence in due ... The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company has announced ...
Press Release - 18/08/2013 - 08:54 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank, Burjeel Hospital offer free screening as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in Abu Dhabi
in different parts of Abu Dhabi. Al Hilal Bank, in collaboration with the Burjeel ... in different parts of Abu Dhabi to provide free check up for ladies from October 24 to 28, 2012. Breast cancer ... in the country, according to statistics from the Abu Dhabi Health Authority. The campaign, which is being ...
Press Release - 25/10/2012 - 05:49 - comment 0
- ADAC hosts ORBIS Flying Hospital during Abu Dhabi Routes 2012
Abu Dhabi Airports Company announced that it will host ... at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre ADNEC. Abu Dhabi Airports Company ... place from 29th September to 2nd October at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre ADNEC. The converted ...
Press Release - 08/07/2012 - 09:29 - comment 0
- Mafraq Hospital’s Ana Rosa team urges UAE’s women to participate in its breast cancer screening drive
and Mafraq Hospital, owned and operated by the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company PJSC (SEHA), is playing its ... and screening initiative, launched in 2012, is conducting a breast screening drive in Abu Dhabi in partnership ... education and screening initiative, launched in 2012, is conducting a breast screening drive in Abu Dhabi ...
Press Release - 13/10/2013 - 09:29 - comment 0