- Dubai eGovernment unveils mobile ePayment applications during GITEX to facilitate easy access to government services
services and allow easy access to all services provided by the Government of Dubai. This launch comes ... channel enabling users-on-the-go to access our electronic services anytime, anywhere.Dubai eGovernment has ... Dubai eGovernment has recently announced the launch ...
Press Release - 15/10/2012 - 10:17 - comment 0
- A New Address for the eGovernment Portal The change of address driven by customer needs Faster and more convenient access to Bahrain’s eGovernment se
of address driven by customer needs Faster and more convenient access to Bahrain’s eGovernment services ... Government and Visit Bahrain - allowing people of all age groups to have the quickest access to valuable ... to execute comprehensive e-Government programmes, under the patronage of H.E Sheikh Ahmed Bin ...
16/05/2010 - 17:32 - comment 0
- Bahrain Government Demonstrates Commitment to Enhancing SME Access to Finance and Transparency in Corporate Governance
yesterday (February 25, 2007) on “Enhancing SME Access to Finance and Transparency in Corporate Governance ... Administration in Facilitating the Creation and Growth of SMEs; Accessing Non Bank Finance: Equity and Venture ... Draft Code: Nuts and Bolts; The Impact of the Corporate Governance Code; and The Role of LMRA ...
18/05/2010 - 09:51 - comment 0
- S&P report identifies factors to unlock GCC access to capital
have been able to improve their access to capital market funding by raising their governance standards, ... access longer-tenor debt, and reduce its overall funding cost.” Lagging governance standards can ... Companies in the Gulf could improve their access ...
07/11/2013 - 06:40 - comment 0
- Tech Access Brings ‘IT Governance’ To Middle East Enterprises
offering dubbed ‘business technology optimisation’ (BTO). Tech Access, the region’s leading ... a regional alliance to offer Middle East governments and businesses software and services that will enable them to better govern and manage their growing IT investments. BTO enables organizations ...
18/05/2010 - 11:51 - comment 0
- Kerry pushes Syrian FM to allow UN inspectors access to alleged chemical weapons site
in Damascus to have full access to the site of an alleged nerve gas attack that killed hundreds. The Syrian government should have granted United Nations inspectors access to the site of an alleged gas ... United States) The Syrian government should have granted United Nations inspectors access ...
25/08/2013 - 07:45 - comment 0
- A piece of cake? Egypt's 'baseeta' e-service for completing government documents gains popularity despite legality concerns
Despite its introduction to Egyptians three years ago, Baseta, a service provider in completing government ... and accessibility. The company’s Facebook page has recently received 200,000 fan likes. The service aims ... in completing government documentation, has only recently gained recognition after launching a Facebook page ...
14/09/2014 - 00:56 - comment 0
- Turkish government cracks down on internet freedom yet again
The Turkish government has yet again made moves ... to block access to web pages. New laws allows TIB the telecoms authority to block sites on the grounds of national security and will have access to individuals’ browsing history. The new legislation has ...
10/09/2014 - 09:13 - comment 0
- Dubai eGovernment enhances Dubai.ae the official portal of Dubai Government with interactive features to serve customers
Dubai eGovernment Department (DeG) has recently enhanced and upgraded Dubai.ae – the official portal of Dubai Government with new interactive features. Dubai eGovernment Department (DeG) has recently enhanced and upgraded Dubai.ae – the official portal ...
Press Release - 15/05/2012 - 07:12 - comment 0
- Zayed University and AccessData collaborate to promote cyber security and digital forensics learning among students
government educational institution and AccessData Group, a pioneer of digital investigations and litigation ... on the 21st of June, 2012 attended by a large number of government and commercial sector attendees, Access ... University, a leading United Arab Emirates UAE government educational institution and AccessData Group, ...
Press Release - 21/06/2012 - 09:28 - comment 0