- Bahrain Court Decision Supports Appointment of Administrators to Awal Bank by the Central Bank of Bahrain
court result in favour The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) notes the Bahrain court result in favour of the CBB following the appeal launched by the former Chairman of Awal Bank, against the decision made by the CBB on 30 July 2009 to place Awal Bank into administration ...
30/06/2010 - 13:11 - comment 0
- AHAB compelled to disclose key financial information to administrators of the International Banking Corporation BSC (In Administration)
the official recognition of the TIBC administration by the US Courts, the Administrator has a duty to pursue ... application in the New York Courts follows filings by the Administrator of a US$720 million foreign exchange ... & Hamlins, the international law firm appointed as external Administrator of The International ...
24/06/2010 - 16:36 - comment 0
- Egypt's presidency appeals parliamentary elections suspension
by the Administrative Court suspending the elections for parliament's lower house. Egypt's government has appealed a ruling made by the Administrative Court suspending the elections ... Administrative Court (SAC) has scheduled a hearing for the appeal on 17 March. The hearing will combine ...
13/03/2013 - 14:00 - comment 0
- The joke's on you Ramiz! Athar Al Hakim had the court rule against airing her controversial episode on the prank show
Bahr” (Ramiz Shark of the Sea) . The Egyptian Administrative Court has ruled ... In the limelight, Latest News, Star Scoop, Egypt) The Egyptian Administrative Court has ruled in the favor ... but the court only ordered her episode to be eliminated and the rest may be aired. The court allowed ...
01/07/2014 - 15:53 - comment 0
- Egypt court orders removal of Mubarak family name, pictures in all public places
Egypt's administrative court ordered on Tuesday that the name of ousted autocrat Hosni Mubarak and his ... News, Egypt) Egypt's administrative court ordered on Tuesday that the name of ousted autocrat ... An Egypt court ruled Tuesday that ouster former ...
20/05/2014 - 20:00 - comment 0
- Egypt PM Qandil guilty: handed a year's suspended prison sentence
to implement a verdict issued by the Administrative Court.The court also ordered the Qandil's removal from ... The court also ordered that Prime Minister Hisham ... ($300) bail, after being found guilty of failing to implement a verdict issued by the Administrative ...
17/04/2013 - 14:10 - comment 0
- Political wing of Muslim Brotherhood dissolved
Administrative Court ordered "the dissolution of the Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) because it broke ... liquidated.In its ruling on Saturday, the Supreme Administrative Court ordered "the dissolution ... An Egyptian court has dissolved the political wing ...
10/08/2014 - 06:53 - comment 0
- Egypt court suspends April elections: Morsi 'respects' decision
for the constitution and rule of law, after Egypt's Administrative Court requests halting elections until ... presidency "respects the Administrative Court's ruling to suspend lower house elections ... statement comes hours after Egypt's Administrative Court overturned a presidential decree that set ...
07/03/2013 - 07:44 - comment 0
- Justice is served: Eman El Bahr Darwish reinstated as Head of the Egyptian Musicians’ Union
The Egyptian Administrative Judiciary Court has made the decision to reinstate Egyptian singer Eman El Bahr ... Scoop, Egypt) The Egyptian Administrative Judiciary Court has made the decision to reinstate ... the court verdict was made, Eman stated that he was confident that justice has been served and that he’s ...
18/02/2014 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Revealed: Oman's secret intermediary role in the Iranian nuclear deal and why it's working really hard to sell it
administration’s diplomatic overture to Iran, the Sultan of Oman and his royal court are working to help sell ... administration is pressing to gain the support of its key Middle Eastern allies, particularly Saudi Arabia ... a senior Arab diplomat who has worked closely with Sultan Qaboos.The Obama administration heightened Oman’s ...
31/12/2013 - 04:57 - comment 0