- Video: Nike unveils new World Cup advert starring Ronaldo, Neymar, and Rooney
Nike’s brand-new advert titled ‘risk everything’ ... Cup. Nike ’s brand-new advert titled ‘risk everything’ features ... (Sport, Main headlines, UK) Nike’s brand-new advert titled ‘risk everything’ features Cristiano ...
07/04/2014 - 01:22 - comment 0
- British Airways launches 'Magic' adverts in the first marketing campaign of its kind
British Airways has launched a new advert ... British Airways has launched a new advert and advertising first, with its latest ‘magic of flying’ campaign, which has just gone live. The advert, developed by the airline’s global creative technology ...
Press Release - 24/11/2013 - 09:49 - comment 0
- Bale and Messi lead star-studded advert for FIFA 14
leads a star studded advert for the FIFA 14 computer game alongside Barcelona star Lionel Messi, ... World's most expensive footballer Gareth Bale leads a star studded advert for the FIFA 14 ... with his hands, the report said. The ingenious advert begins with three-time Champions League winner ...
11/09/2013 - 12:34 - comment 0
- Say What? Vodafone Egypt under investigation for "dangerous, code-sending" puppet advert
the largest mobile phone company in the country, has come under investigation on Wednesday over an advert ... into Vodafone’s advert will hurt foreign investments in Egypt. “After this foolishness concerning Abla ... social media users circulated pictures of people they claim made the cartoon advert for Vodafone. ...
Editor's Choice - 02/01/2014 - 09:01 - comment 0
- Video: Ronaldo, Neymar feature in new World Cup advert
Nike have released their latest World Cup commercial featuring all sorts of all stars from around world football. The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., David Luiz, Tim Howard, Wayne Rooney, Zlatan Ibrahimo ...
27/04/2014 - 00:05 - comment 0
- Best Buy scores a major win for Muslim Americans in their new TV advert
An Arab assistant has called Mustafa has been chosen by U.S. giant Best Buy to be the star of their new advert! A seemingly typical Best Buy commercial aired in early January may have signified much more for Muslim Americans. ...
Editor's Choice - 28/01/2014 - 12:48 - comment 1
- Video: Lionel Messi stars in Pepsi's latest World Cup 2014 advert
Pepsi are gearing up for World Cup 2014 in Brazil with a fantastic marketing campaign featuring the likes of Robin van Persie, David Luiz, Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi, Sergio Ramos, and Sergio Aguero. ...
03/04/2014 - 17:31 - comment 0
- Vancouver Zionists hit back: Pro-Israeli group bites back at Palestinian advert
on the bus routes the adverts might seem logical, they have drawn incredulity and criticism from internet ...
Editor's Choice - 14/10/2013 - 16:12 - comment 1
- New Toyota Adverts Remind us How to Live
Toyota ads rule, says one blogger- so see if you agree; Harry Potter is still popular as ever & here's a survey of its performance world-wide; On Israel still churning up miracles (since the Biblical ag ...
Blogs Roundup - 27/03/2012 - 14:54 - comment 0
- Wunderman MENA Roars onto World Stage - Dubai-based direct marketing agency makes history after winning Cannes Gold Lion at 53rd International Advert
Dubai-based marketing communications agency Wunderman Middle East has brought home the region’s only Cannes Gold Lion from the 2006 International Adve Dubai-based marketing communicatio ...
18/05/2010 - 11:25 - comment 0