- American Express Middle East and North Africa welcomes new Head of Card Sales and Client Development
American Express Middle East and North Africa announced that it has appointed Simon Nelson as Vice President, Card Sales and Client Development. American Express Middle East and North Africa (MENA) announced today that it has appointed Simon Nelson ...
Press Release - 19/06/2011 - 12:54 - comment 0
- Potential for investment in Africa? Dubai is looking into it!
has developed a study highlighting economic and investment potential in Sub-Saharan Africa. Hamad ... stressed that this study is one in a series of studies on Africa developed by the Chamber, and is aimed ... Banking has developed rapidly, with a total assets growth of 45 per cent per year. However, the sector ...
25/08/2014 - 08:22 - comment 0
- World Bank describes tge MENA's economic performance as 'below potential'
Africa is “well below” its true potential due to ongoing turmoil in the region, the World Bank has ... its true potential due to ongoing turmoil in the region, the World Bank has warned.The developing ... The developing economies of the region “remain ...
16/01/2014 - 20:45 - comment 0
- Over 80 million people in Middle East and Africa will turn to mobile banking by 2017
predict that mobile banking in the Middle East and Africa will jump from 19,8 million to 82,1 million ... Middle East) Experts predict that mobile banking in the Middle East and Africa will jump from 19,8 ... Experts predict that mobile banking in the Middle East ...
14/07/2013 - 16:01 - comment 0
- World Bank expects decline in growth rate of Arab economies
developments in the region. The World Bank announced that growth in the countries ... developments in the region. According to yallafinance , growth in the Middle East and North Africa ... The World Bank announced that growth in the countries of North Africa and the Middle East for 2011 may fall ...
12/04/2011 - 13:08 - comment 0
- Industrialization, development occupy central stage at Cape Town World Economic Forum
of a perception. According to him, the World Bank might have hinged their rating on a few economic developments ... Two of Africa's biggest economies sign memoranda ... Economic Forum (WEF) on Africa, which opened in Cape Town, South Africa on Wednesday. What has ...
12/05/2013 - 11:50 - comment 0
- Diversifying to Africa: Gulf countries to pump $30 billion into the continent
$15 billion in loans and grants from Gulf development agencies and approximately $15 billion in direct ... Prepared in collaboration with the Economist Intelligence Unit ahead of the Africa Global Business Forum ... It also revealed that Gulf funding for African infrastructure has focused on North Africa, which has ...
01/10/2014 - 20:11 - comment 0
- IFC invests in GAC Group to support oil operations in Kazakhstan, Africa, and the Middle East
IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, announced today ... vessels to support offshore oil IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, ... provider acquire new vessels to support offshore oil operations, spurring economic development and better ...
16/08/2010 - 15:06 - comment 0
- Dubai Islamic Bank cardholder wins 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Hospitality package
Dubai Islamic Bank’s Cardholder, Samer Abdallah Ali Barakat, is the lucky winner to fly to South Africa for the 2010 FIFA World Cup courtesy of Dubai Islamic Bank and Visa International. As part of DIB’s commitment ... Bank’s Cardholder, Samer Abdallah Ali Barakat, is the lucky winner to fly to South Africa for the 2010 ...
10/06/2010 - 12:01 - comment 0
- North Africa Enterprise Development signs signed two advisory services agreement in Egypt
North Africa Enterprise Development, a technical ... services agreement to implement a credit scorin North Africa Enterprise Development (NAED), a technical assistance program managed by the International Finance Corporation, has ...
15/08/2010 - 11:37 - comment 0