- Jafza to highlight advantage it offers to Turkish companies looking to use Dubai as hub for Middle East and Africa
Jafza’s Region Head for the Middle East and Africa Saood Alkhloofi, and Mania Merrikhi, Project Manager, ... day roadshow being conducted to highlight the advantages Turkish companies can gain by using Jafza ... parent company, who will also be meeting one on one with Turkish companies to explain the Jafza ...
Press Release - 12/10/2014 - 06:56 - comment 0
- Rafiah Ibrahim appointed Ericsson’s President and Head of Region Middle East and North East Africa
president and head of region Middle East and North East Africa. Ericsson today appointed Rafiah Ibrahim as the new president and head of region Middle East and North East Africa. This new appointment comes in a move to reaffirm the company’s long-term vision in this strategically important region ...
Press Release - 04/06/2014 - 09:29 - comment 0
- Nissan names Roland Buerk Senior Director in charge of Communications for the Africa, Middle East and India region
in the Africa, Middle East and India region, Buerk will lead communications efforts for the company based ... as Senior Director in charge of Communications for the Africa, Middle East and India region, effective ... in charge of Communications for the Africa, Middle East and India region, effective immediately. Buerk, ...
Press Release - 04/08/2014 - 10:20 - comment 0
- GE appoints Karim Karti as President and CEO of GE Healthcare Middle East, Africa, Turkey and Russia region
regional operations in the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, Central Asia, and Russia & CIS. The strategic ... Based in GE Healthcare’s regional HQ in Turkey, Karti ... Healthcare, the healthcare business unit of the global technology, media and financial services company ...
Press Release - 30/01/2011 - 10:36 - comment 0
- Dubai World Conservation Africa’s Shamwari Game Reserve awarded as Africa’s most luxurious experience
The Dubai state-owned company has firmly established itself as a contender in Africa’s elite property stakes ... Chairman Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem has indicated that the company will invest about $1,5 billion in Africa ... as a holding company for a number of prime game reserves in Africa. The Shamwari Game Reserve has generated ...
17/05/2010 - 20:50 - comment 0
- Ford launches product acceleration in Middle East & Africa, bringing at least 25 new vehicles by 2016
East & Africa, leveraging the company’s One Ford global portfolio and targeting opportunities ... regions of North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, South Africa and the Middle East into a new single Ford Middle East & Africa business unit to better serve customers and expand in the fast-growing region ...
Press Release - 17/07/2014 - 14:33 - comment 0
- Red Hat appoints new General Manager for the Middle East and Africa region
been appointed as general manager for Red Hat in the Middle East and Africa region ... DeBono has been appointed as General Manager for Red Hat in the Middle East and Africa region. DeBono, ... the company’s regional business. George’s track record of outstanding achievement, performance and leadership ...
Press Release - 04/07/2011 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Diabetes awareness survey reveals alarming figures across the Middle East and Northern Africa region
to conduct a survey in 10 countries of the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) region: Algeria, Egypt, ... a survey in 10 countries of the Middle East and Northern Africa. As part of its contribution to World Diabetes Day 2010 (14 November), Novo Nordisk, a global healthcare company, mandated ...
30/11/2010 - 16:04 - comment 0
- Jafza Sial participation seeks to attract more F&B companies into the Free Zone
for the entire Middle East region comprising West Asia, the CIS and Africa, will be participating in Sial – ... Middle East region comprising West Asia, the CIS and Africa, will be participating in Sial – Paris, one ... Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), and the CIS and Africa ...
Press Release - 14/10/2014 - 08:49 - comment 0
- Air Arabia named ‘Global Growth Companies’ 2014 by the World Economic Forum
on Unlocking Resources for Regional Development held in Istanbul, Turkey. The company was selected ... Air Arabia, the Middle East and North Africa’s first ... prestigious Global Growth Companies (GGCs) for 2014. Air Arabia, the Middle East ...
Press Release - 14/10/2014 - 08:23 - comment 0