- AgustaWestland to set up helicopter assembly plant in Qatar
Italian-British helicopter maker AgustaWestland ... maker AgustaWestland will set up a helicopter maintenance and assembly plant in Qatar, according ... and GKN of the UK jointly own AgustaWestland. — (menareport.com) © 2001 Mena Report ( ...
15/08/2010 - 15:38 - comment 0
- Oman to Boost Defense Apparatus
the US and 20 Super Lynx helicopters, made by the Anglo-Italian Agusta Westland, in purchases w ... by the Anglo-Italian Agusta Westland, in purchases worth several hundred million dollars, reported the Financial Times ... The helicopter purchase is significant for Agusta Westland, a joint venture formed this year by GKN of Britain ...
18/05/2010 - 19:42 - comment 0
- IBQ announces QAR 158.8 million term loan facility for Gulf Helicopters Company
a regional service centre for major helicopter manufacturers, including, among others, AgustaWestland, MD, ... to commission its own Agusta Westland AW139 Full Motion Flight Simulator. This Training Device, incorporating ...
Press Release - 29/06/2011 - 14:03 - comment 0
- Royal Air Force of Oman purchases two helicopter simulators
from AgustaWestland. The RAFO will operate the helicopters from two bases and each base will have one ...
15/08/2010 - 14:20 - comment 0
- Finmeccanica at the Dubai Airshow 2009: high-tech partnership with the UAE aeronautics and defence industry
aerostructures), Alenia Aermacchi (trainer aircraft), AgustaWestland (helicopters), SELEX Communications (secure ... pre-series aircraft will take part in flight demonstrations. AgustaWestland is leader on the global ...
16/05/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- IBQ يزود شركة هليكوبتر الخليج بقرض قيمته 158.8 مليون ريال قطري
139" لمحاكاة الطيران بالحركة الكاملة Agusta Westland AW139 Full Motion Flight Simulator. يحوي هذا ...
Press Release - 29/06/2011 - 08:00 - comment 0
- Laselec unveils new laser marking process for aluminium wire
marking equipment is widely used by the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, including Agusta Westland ...
Press Release - 09/03/2011 - 13:44 - comment 0
- PremiAir confirms Oxford Airport as its new fixed wing maintenance base -
for support services on the AgustaWestland 109 model range. PremiAir is also is a Pratt & Whitney Canada ...
17/05/2010 - 20:22 - comment 0