- Israeli Court Top Judge Names Committee Members to Inquire into Killing of Arab Citizens
Israeli Supreme Court President Aharon Barak has informed the government that he has chosen the members of the state commission of inquiry that will e Israeli Supreme Court President Aharon Barak has informed the government that he has chosen the members ...
19/05/2010 - 10:15 - comment 0
- Ministry Refuses to Reinstate Israeli Arab Women as Citizens
the paper said. Supreme court president, Aharon Barak, last year harshly criticized the ministry ... with their husbands, the ministry would not even consider stripping them of their citizenship. Barak called ...
19/05/2010 - 11:13 - comment 0
- Israeli High Court: Using Palestinian civilians as ”human shields” - illegal
Israeli Chief Justice Aharon Barak, ruling in response to petitions from the Association ... needs, and you cannot force them to collaborate with the army," Barak ruled. Based ...
18/05/2010 - 13:07 - comment 0
- Founder of Israel's Shas to Start Serving Imprisonment Term on September 3
Supreme Court president Aharon Barak, who had earlier postponed Deri's imprisonment from August 13th, ... will be Israel's second former cabinet minister to wind up in jail. Shas MP Eli Suissa said Barak had ... Barak in July when it quit his coalition in protest at his peace policies - OCCUPIED JERUSALEM (AFP) ...
19/05/2010 - 11:05 - comment 0
- Israeli Lawyer: 'Selling Women Like Selling Football Players’
in the wake of a recent decision by Supreme Court President Justice Aharon Barak calling for an end ... into prostitution, Barak said the pimps used their lawyers to free women from custody before they were deported, ...
18/05/2010 - 19:26 - comment 0
- Taba Middle East Peace Talks Back on Track
there is no legal basis for the appeals. Chief Justice Aharon Barak, explaining the majority opinion, wrote ... Barak's "peace cabinet" decided to resume talks with the Palestinians the resort. The AFP ... Israelis, or if a contact with the negotiators took place. Barak broke off the talks Tuesday evening ...
19/05/2010 - 09:53 - comment 0
- Israel's Supreme Court Bars Red Cross from Visiting Lebanese Prisoners
Aharon Barak to delay the ruling. They want to appeal for another hearing on the prisoners' ...
18/05/2010 - 17:53 - comment 0
- Israeli Court Grants Red Cross Access to Detained Lebanese Leaders
set. The Supreme Court president, Justice Aharon Barak, said in his decision that humanitarian ...
18/05/2010 - 17:55 - comment 0
- Court ruling: Israeli army must hand over to Palestinians bodies of those killed in Jenin refugee camp
decision, issued by Supreme Court President Aharon Barak, the Israeli army had stopped clearing the bodies ...
18/05/2010 - 16:52 - comment 0