- Saudi IT workforce makes largest IT community in Arab world after Egypt
and current developments show that the Kingdom is poised for a major leap in the field of IT,” said Ahmed Ali Ashadawi, President and CEO of regional IT and communications solution provider Al-Falak. “These ... Saudi job seekers, Ashadawi added, “National unemployment figures are estimated to stand at eight ...
15/08/2010 - 12:36 - comment 0
- Al-Falak wins HP Achievement Award
for the year 2004. Receiving the award, Ahmed Ali Ashadawi, President and CEO, Al-Falak said, ... of excellence." According to Ashadawi, Al-Falak's consistent success and the award of Supplies ...
15/08/2010 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Al-Falak projects real estate boom in Saudi Arabia
to communication barriers between corporate offices and property sites," explained Ahmed Ali Ashadawi ... management," said Ashadawi. © 2004 Mena Report ( www.menareport.com ) ...
15/08/2010 - 11:35 - comment 0
- Al Falak to showcase IPTV solutions during Dubai’s Arabcom 2007 conference
speeches during the conference including Al-Falak’s CEO; Mr. Ahmed Ashadawi. “Al Falak has been ... Commenting on the conference, Ahmad Ashadawi, President and CEO, Al Falak said, “We are committed ... IPTV has become one of the most talked about new services in telecommunications,” Ashadawi added. ...
17/05/2010 - 23:29 - comment 0
- Adobe Systems signs Alfalak Distribution as authorized Adobe Distributor in Saudi Arabia
network.” Ahmed Ashadawi, CEO and President, Alfalak Electronic Equipment & Supplies Co. commented, ...
Press Release - 13/06/2011 - 11:45 - comment 0
- ALFalak bestows employee tenure awards, highlights recognition from major corporate partners at annual event
in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Ahmed Ashadawi, President and CEO of ALFalak, Chairman of Al Khaleej ... for all of us to continue our spirit of excellence and teamwork,” said Ashadawi. ...
16/05/2010 - 18:01 - comment 0
- GCC ICT sector on track for exceptional growth in 2009
and IT-based solutions. Ahmed Ali Ashadawi, CEO and President, ALFalak, said, “Going into the final half ... in the region," added Ashadawi. As part of its continuing efforts to maintain its leadership in the region’s ...
16/05/2010 - 17:42 - comment 0
- AlFalak extends Saudi Lexmark distributorship to include printers
includes Saudi Aramco, the world's most valuable non-publicly listed Company,” said Ahmed Ashadawi ...
Press Release - 01/02/2012 - 08:05 - comment 0
- Al-Falak charts aggressive strategy to tap $3.7 billion Saudi IT market
that are poised to generate an ever increasing demand for IT products and solutions," said Ahmed Ali Ashadawi, president and CEO of Al-Falak. — (menareport.com) © 2003 Mena Report ( www.menareport.com ...
15/08/2010 - 12:48 - comment 0
- Al-Falak signs up as Saudi Arabia distributor for Aruba’s Wireless Networking Products
their networks.” explained Ahmed Ali Ashadawi, President and CEO, Al-Falak. “After an extensive ... and potential clients in the market.” added Ashadawi. Aruba is a fast-growing, privately-held network ...
15/08/2010 - 10:58 - comment 0