- Automechanika Middle East 2010 to be heldunder the patronage of Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum
hub,” HH Sheikh Ahmed remarked. Mr Ahmed Pauwels, Chief Executive Officer, Epoc Messe Frankfurt ... the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation and Chairman ... from around the world to make this the grandest scale event in its history.” HH Sheikh Ahmed said. ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- GCC's big energy collective splurge of $252 Billion
in the cost-reduction potential afforded by new technology,” said Ahmed Pauwels, Chief Executive Officer of Epoc Messe ... in terms of CO2 emissions and in energy costs,” Pauwels stated. ...
27/08/2012 - 11:02 - comment 0
- Why vehicle sales are set to surge in the GCC this year
in interest from leading international aftermarket players,” said Ahmed Pauwels, chief executive officer ...
18/03/2014 - 17:00 - comment 0
- GCC planning $100bn rail projects
will in turn help transform transport and logistics links across the Gulf region, said Ahmed Pauwels, CEO ... development, said Pauwels. On the GCC scenario, he said the continuing high demand for oil and gas as well ... dramatically,” remarked Pauwels. The $11 billion UAE Union Railway (or Etihad) is a gigantic project ...
12/09/2011 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Intersec Maritime Security Conference to spotlight issues affecting shipping industry
become more acute,” said Ahmed Pauwels, Chief Executive Officer of Epoc Messe Frankfurt, Organiser ... at the conference,” Pauwels added. The increase in pirate attacks on merchant vessels has now spread far and wide ...
Press Release - 08/01/2012 - 08:23 - comment 0
- $80 Billion investment in airport infrastructure across the GCC set to drive exponential growth in trade
of the wider Middle East,” said Ahmed Pauwels, CEO of Epoc Messe Frankfurt, organiser of Materials Handling ... region that plays a vital role in international trade and logistics,” Pauwels added. Materials ...
Press Release - 17/08/2011 - 07:27 - comment 0
- Middle East market for MEP services to be worth US$ 22.44 billion by 2013
demand for MEP products and services is bound to increase – it is a logical development,” said Ahmed Pauwels, Chief Executive Officer of Epoc Messe Frankfurt, organiser of Hardware+Tools Middle East, ... market,” Pauwels added. “The exhibition aims to be a reflection of this specialized industry as a whole ...
Press Release - 23/02/2011 - 12:34 - comment 0
- Demand for paper from sustainable sources on the rise
a conscious decision to alter their modes of consumption,” said Ahmed Pauwels, Chief Executive Officer of Epoc ... which include publishing houses, printers, stationery and greeting card manufacturers,” Pauwels stated. ...
Press Release - 27/01/2011 - 14:03 - comment 0
- Global spending on toys and games expected to be worth US $122.2 Billion by 2012
"Parents do not compromise on their children's development," said Ahmed Pauwels, Chief Executive ... of the toy industry," Pauwels added. The toy industry in the region mirrors the growth trend ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:08 - comment 0
- Middle East Set to spend some US$2.10 bn on security systems and technology
players in the market for security-related products and services," said Ahmed Pauwels, Chief ... billion) over the next ten years," Pauwels stated. Industry leaders have estimated that over ...
25/12/2010 - 16:17 - comment 0