- Libyan officials say country's oil and gas installations are secure
that Algeria's remote Ain Amenas natural gas plant was attacked by pro- Al-Qaeda extremists and the hostage drama ... days.Security measures were stepped up in Libya on the news that Algeria's remote Ain Amenas natural gas ... about security libya said the the crisis the amenas gas plant algeria, libyan officials said they had ...
20/01/2013 - 09:16 - comment 0
- 34 hostages reported killed in Algerian army raid on gas works: agencies
their captors were killed air raid the military, algeria remote ain amenas natural gas plant was attacked pro ... belmokhtar, the fourday siege left 38 people dead, amenas facility) (NEWS, Main headlines, Regional News, ...
17/01/2013 - 14:46 - comment 0
- Algeria and the UK form 'security partnership' to combat terrorism
international spy agency MI6, follows a deadly attack on Algeria’s Ain Amena’s natural gas plant, run by British ...
31/01/2013 - 11:41 - comment 0
- Libya suspend Italian gas exports following clashes
in the country.Following the hostage crisis at the Ain Amenas facility in Algeria, Libyan officials said they had ...
03/03/2013 - 14:11 - comment 0
- Algeria hostages 'forced to wear bomb belts'
of the standoff .Army helicopters circled the Ain Amenas facility, with the militants reportedly having no avenue ...
17/01/2013 - 11:06 - comment 0
- AUC Architecture Team Wins Second Prize In Namaa Architecture Contest
in Egypt: Ain Shams University, Cairo University, Misr International University, and the British University ... even during holidays,” Sherif explained.The AUC team included Amena Mashhour, Ann Sedky, Hind El ...
16/05/2010 - 16:02 - comment 0
- Ambassadors’ spouses visit ALHOSN University to introduce their book on children’s stories from around the world
Swaziland, Southern Africa (Martha Hlophe); Tunisia (Amena Betayeb); and Libya (Nadia Al Hashani) – ... were sold during the event, with ALHOSN ordering 20 copies; proceeds will be donated to the Al Ain Care ...
Press Release - 06/06/2012 - 07:56 - comment 0