- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
organizations are calling for the arrest of her husband, who was five times her age. Al Nahar, Lebanon, ... for marriage at 17. Unfortunately, it was repealed after more conservative lawmakers called it un-Islamic. © 2014 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) this is why America is great! ...
Editor's Choice - 12/01/2014 - 09:08 - comments 342
- "Tell 'em I'm Gone" to Toronto! Yusuf Islam's tour is taking him to North America this December
Copyright © UPI, 2014. All Rights Reserved. (ENTERTAINMENT, Latest News, Al ...
17/09/2014 - 12:29 - comment 0
- Let's hope Abu Bakr al-Baghdad's plan for an Islamic State backfires
When Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi declared his terrorist Islamic State, he ignored a warning from Osama bin ... Editorials, Iraq) When Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi declared his terrorist Islamic State, he ignored a warning ... Abu Bakr al-Baghdad has given Saudi Arabia, Iran ...
14/08/2014 - 10:05 - comment 0
- Mashreq Al Islami launches solutions for SMEs
Mashreq Al Islami, the Islamic banking arm of Mashreq Group, recently launched a range of Islamic banking solutions for business banking clients. Mashreq Al Islami, the Islamic banking arm of Mashreq Group, recently launched a range of Islamic banking ...
Press Release - 05/06/2013 - 08:03 - comment 0
- Al-Qaeda affiliated Nusra Front to establish Islamic "emirate" in Syria
The Nusra Front intends to establish an Islamic "emirate" in Syria when the time is right. The Nusra Front, Al-Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria, intends to establish an Islamic “emirate” in the country but is holding off for now, ...
14/07/2014 - 07:58 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Islamic Bank conducts Media seminars in Kazakhstan to familiarize public with Islamic Finance
Al Hilal Islamic Bank, the first commercial Islamic ... representatives in the key cities of Almaty and Astana. Al Hilal Islamic Bank, the first ... of Al Hilal Bank, a progressive UAE-based Islamic bank fully owned by the Abu Dhabi Government, Al Hilal ...
Press Release - 08/02/2011 - 10:49 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank wins two major prizes at 2013 Islamic Finance News Awards
leading Islamic finance news provider. Al Hilal Bank emerged as one of the most ... in the UAE. Al Hilal was also recently named the ‘Safest Islamic Bank in the UAE’ and second in the entire ... Finance) Al Hilal Bank emerged as one of the most awarded institutions at the 2013 Islamic Finance News ...
Press Release - 25/02/2014 - 09:45 - comment 0
- Emirates Islamic signs cooperation agreement with Al Jalila Foundation
a cooperation agreement with Al Jalila Foundation, a UAE based charity, which sets Emirates Islamic as a partner ... agreement with Al Jalila Foundation, a UAE based charity, which sets Emirates Islamic as a partner ... Olama, CEO of Al Jalila Foundation said: “We are very grateful to Emirates Islamic for their support, ...
Press Release - 05/02/2014 - 09:54 - comment 0
- Emirates Islamic reinforces commitment to Emiratisation with successful completion of Al Mustaqbal programme
Emirates Islamic announced that 13 Emirati youth had successfully completed the first phase of training under its in-house Al Mustaqbal initiative. Emirates Islamic, one of the leading Islamic financial institutions in the UAE, today announced that 13 ...
Press Release - 27/05/2014 - 09:24 - comment 0
- Saif al-Islam, son of Libya's Gaddafi, to go on trial for war crimes
Saif al-Islam Gaddafi is accused of orchestrating ... on Monday. Saif al-Islam Gaddafi is accused of orchestrating a campaign of murder, torture ... moved to the capital's maximum security al-Hadba prison amid security fears. Saif al-Islam ...
14/04/2014 - 12:28 - comment 0