- Symed and Abu Dhabi’s Al – Noor Hospital sign a partnership deal
in the UAE and Abu Dhabi’s Al Noor hospital recently signed a partnership deal which will see th Symed UAE, a leading distributor of medical equipment in the UAE and Abu Dhabi’s Al Noor hospital ... stays a leader in private healthcare in Abu Dhabi.” The new Al – Noor hospital’s aim is to reduce ...
18/05/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Daman and Al Noor Hospital Group announce the implementation of HAAD’s Pharmacy Benefit Management Initiative
the Al Noor Hospital Group in Abu Dhabi. The PBM system, an initiative of the Health Authority Abu ... Management (PBM) initiative in pharmacies within the Al Noor Hospital Group in Abu Dhabi.The PBM system, ... Hospital Group in Abu Dhabi. The National Insurance Company, Daman announced ...
Press Release - 27/05/2012 - 07:37 - comment 0
- Emirati hospital floats 34% of stocks in london, bid for $390 mln
Abu Dhabi healthcare firm Al Noor Hospitals plans ... headlines, UAE) Abu Dhabi healthcare firm Al Noor Hospitals plans to raise between $320 million ... through a flotation in London, it said on Monday. Abu Dhabi healthcare firm Al ...
10/06/2013 - 12:22 - comment 0
- Al Noor Hospital medical laboratory to protect drivers and riders
Noor Hospital, Abu Dhabi, is enhancing the medical care it provides throughout the event by supplying ... of the organising committee, said: “Competitor safety is our top priority and we’re indebted to Al Noor Hospital ... the director of Al Noor Hospital, for his continued support. Added Sulayem: “There are risks ...
18/05/2010 - 13:08 - comment 0
- Ithmar Capital partners with Al Noor Medical Company
Noor Medical Company, the leading private integrated healthcare operator in Abu Dhabi. This partnership ... services. With more than 25 years experience in the field of healthcare provision, Al Noor operates three hospitals, three clinics and ten pharmacies in Abu Dhabi and receives over 1.2 million patient ...
14/06/2010 - 11:18 - comment 0
- Wishes come true for the children at Latifa Hospital, Dubai Hospital, and make a wish Abu Dhabi
Foundation Office in Abu Dhabi on the 12th, 13th and 14th of August. A total of 7 children with life ... and a one night stay in Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi as well as 2 shopping spree vouchers from Toys R Us, ... Xerox with the support of Avis Al Otaiba Bus ...
Press Release - 22/08/2012 - 05:35 - comment 0
- SEHA implements new Electronic Medical Records System - Tawam Hospital in Al Ain is SEHA’s first hospital to go live with the new system in Abu Dhabi
(EMR) solution at Tawam Hospital in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Tawam Hospital, in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), is a 468-bed tertiary care hospital owned and operated by SEHA, the Abu Dhabi ... system will eventually link all 11 SEHA hospitals and more than 39 clinics in Abu Dhabi. H.E. Dr. ...
17/05/2010 - 19:28 - comment 0
- SEHA’s Al Wagan Hospital to be expanded and renovated
and renovation of Al Wagan Hospital, which is located in the Eastern Region of Abu Dhabi, will commence in due ... The new hospital will provide upscale health services in line with the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030. ... The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company has announced ...
Press Release - 18/08/2013 - 08:54 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank, Burjeel Hospital offer free screening as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in Abu Dhabi
in different parts of Abu Dhabi. Al Hilal Bank, in collaboration with the Burjeel ... in different parts of Abu Dhabi to provide free check up for ladies from October 24 to 28, 2012. Breast cancer ... in the country, according to statistics from the Abu Dhabi Health Authority. The campaign, which is being ...
Press Release - 25/10/2012 - 05:49 - comment 0
- Noor Islamic Bank Held Corporate Client Iftars in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for their corporate clients in the country. Noor Islamic Bank recently held two Iftar gatherings in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for their corporate clients ... and Abu Dhabi for their corporate clients in the country. Mr. Galal Kulaib, CEO, Noor Islamic Bank ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:12 - comment 0