- Knowledge & energy of ALHOSN University students impress Qasr al Hosn Festival 2014 participants
by participants and visitors to the Qasr al Hosn Festival at Abu Dhabi’s historic ‘Qasr al Hosn’ fort. Student delegates of ALHOSN University were praised by participants and visitors to the Qasr al Hosn Festival at Abu Dhabi’s historic ‘Qasr al Hosn’ fort. The young ambassadors were commended ...
Press Release - 02/03/2014 - 08:21 - comment 0
- Arts, culture, history? It could only be the UAE's Qasr Al Hosn Festival this Feb!
The annual Qasr Al Hosn Festival will be celebrating ... Dhabi Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, Qasr Al Hosn Festival will open next month ... by Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority (TCA), Qasr Al Hosn Festival will run from 20 February to 1 ...
20/01/2014 - 08:43 - comment 0
- Celebrating AD's Symbolic Birthplace: Thousands attend Qasr Al Hosn Festival in its 10-day run this year
Qasr al Hosn Festival has been hailed a huge success after tens of thousands of visitors attended ... the 10-day Qasr al Hosn Festival, in honour of Abu Dhabi’s most symbolic historic building, ... Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority, said: “This year’s Qasr al Hosn Festival has ...
02/03/2014 - 12:34 - comment 0
- Qasr al Hosn Festival 2014 to offer 4 distinct experience areas of Abu Dhabi’s history and culture
Emirati–themed activities at 2014 Qasr al Hosn ... The annual Qasr al Hosn Festival is returning this month! The festival will take place from February 20 ... experience areas of Qasr al Hosn Festival, which runs on the site of Qasr al Hosn, the symbolic birthplace ...
18/02/2014 - 09:12 - comment 0
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara sponsoring The Emirati Rally Driver “Ahmed Al Fahim”
Qasr Al Sarab, Desert Resort by Anantara today ... ultimate desert rally. Qasr Al Sarab, Desert Resort by Anantara today announced ... future participation in the International Paris/Dakar Rally. I’m thankful to Qasr Al Sarab ...
Press Release - 29/03/2012 - 06:53 - comment 0
- BBQ Al Qasr re-opens with a new tantalizing menu
of the award winning BBQ Al Qasr Restaurant for those perfect informal dining moments in a dazzling outdoor set ... the re-opening of the award winning BBQ Al Qasr Restaurant for those perfect informal dining moments in a dazzling outdoor set up, overlooking the Arabian Gulf. BBQ Al Qasr welcomes diners daily from 6.30 pm ...
Press Release - 06/10/2011 - 07:02 - comment 0
- Emirates Palace BBQ Al Qasr wins the Best Beach Restaurant in the UAE
BBQ Al Qasr Restaurant of Emirates Palace won ... Emirates. BBQ Al Qasr Restaurant of Emirates Palace won the Explorer Award, which ... Explorer Food Committee recently. Participants voted for BBQ Al Qasr Restaurant overlooking the beach ...
Press Release - 03/03/2011 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
Located at the heart of the Liwa Desert, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara is a five-star ... on the shoulder of a dune on the edge of the world’s largest sand desert - the Empty Quarter (Rub al Khali) - Qasr ... Qasr Al Sarab is the ultimate experiential getaway with a luxury health spa, conference centre, outdoor ...
Company - 10/03/2011 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Qasr Al Sarab scoops two international awards at New York’s Hospitality Design Awards for Creative Achievement
and hoteliers select Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort as ‘Best Hotel Spa’ and ‘Best for Luxury Public Spaces’. Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara, developed by Tourism Development & Investment Company ... developments that use new materials and creative designs. Qasr Al Sarab, interior was designed by US-based ...
20/07/2010 - 09:18 - comment 0
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara Announces New Area General Manager
to announce the appointment of Arno Nicolussi Moretto as Area General Manager of Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort . ... as Area General Manager of Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara as of September 2010. ... and accolades including the 2010 Conde Nast ‘Hot List’. Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara ...
18/10/2010 - 11:06 - comment 0