- Dairy Queen® Expands in the Middle East
with franchisee Al Safwa Food Group to open multiple locations in Saudi Arabia. The move into Saudi Arabia marks ... and treats to Saudi Arabia." Riyadh-based Al Safwa Food Group, managed by Ihsan Dalati, is a new ... (Economy & Trade, Saudi Arabia) Dairy Queen® has signed an agreement with franchisee Al Safwa ...
16/08/2010 - 14:52 - comment 1
- Nuqul Group’s Industrial Complex welcomes Eid Al Fiter through its campaign in Al Jeeza District
the community through the provision of food packages. Nuqul Group’s industrial ... the Administrative Manager at Al Keena Company. Nuqul Group employees were actively involved in the distribution ... Nuqul Group’s industrial complex located in Erainbeh, welcomed Eid Al Fiter and collaborated ...
Press Release - 12/08/2013 - 06:31 - comment 0
- Saudi food stocks rocket to new high
lessened as investors interest in the market fades but small-caps suffered declines. Al Safwa Group Holding ... high, boosted by food stocks, but volumes slump as investors wind down ahead of the upcoming Eid ... by food stocks, but volumes slump as investors wind down ahead of the upcoming Eid holiday. The bourse ...
13/08/2012 - 14:55 - comment 0
- Emirates Environmental Group’s community lecture advocates to avoid loss and wastage of food to combat hunger
Habiba Al Mar’ashi, Chairperson, Emirates Environmental Group in her welcome remarks shared that food ... Focusing on the issue of high food consumption and wastage of food in the UAE, Emirates Environmental Group ... Emirates Environmental Group organised its 7th Session ...
Press Release - 28/08/2013 - 09:36 - comment 0
- Time to appreciate the appreciating US dollar? World food prices dip to 4 year-low
World food prices fell to their lowest since August 2010 in September as prices of all major food groups ... Copyright 2014 Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group (BUSINESS, Industry, Main ... as prices of all major food groups except meat dropped, led by a sharp decline in dairy prices, ...
10/10/2014 - 00:40 - comment 0
- Al Salam Bank and Charoen Pokphand Group forms strategic alliance in agribusiness and food
Bahrain based Al Salam Bank and Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group), one of the largest food and agricultural companies in the world based in Thailand, today ... and Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group), one of the largest food and agricultural companies in the world based ...
14/08/2010 - 18:44 - comment 0
- al islami foods signs aed 80 million joint venture with mo’men group of egypt
Consolidating its presence in the Middle East, Al Islami Foods, a leading halal food producer, today signed a joint venture agreement with Egypt’s fast food giant, Mo’men Group. The venture will capitalize ... Islami Foods commented: “Al Islami-Mo’men partnership is in fact a synergy of like-minded business ...
17/05/2010 - 23:25 - comment 0
- Two hotels in Al Madina Al Munawara receive ISO certification for food safety management systems
Rheinland issued the ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management Systems certification to “Elaf Al Huda” and “Elaf Taiba” ... The Elaf Al Huda and Elaf Taiba hotels in Al Madina have once again obtained the ISO certification for adopting the most stringent hygiene and food safety ...
Press Release - 16/12/2012 - 06:01 - comment 0
- A Freudian slip? Iraqi air force delivers food supplies and ammunition to IS by mistake
Air drop blunder sees water, food and ammunition ... Blundering Iraqi air force pilots gave vital supplies of food, water and ammunition to Islamic State ... desperately fending off jihadist fighters near Saqlawia in the western province of Anbar. Hakim Al ...
Editor's Choice - 02/10/2014 - 07:33 - comment 0
- Nuqul Group launches its Ramadan Campaign in the adopted Al Koura District in partnership with Tkiyet Um Ali
Ramadan campaign in the adopted Al Koura District reaching families through the provision of food packages. Nuqul Group’s Ramadan campaign will offer food packages to 47 families for the duration of 6 ... as their belief in securing food requirements for families in Al Koura while supporting them continuously.” ...
Press Release - 08/08/2012 - 08:57 - comment 0